Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure we can condone that behaviour from the police officer, its reckless and stupid.No one feels good seeing a colleague with a broken nose and I'm sure those lads were complete wankers and probably more.

Do your job professionally especially in a fucking airport with the world looking on. Any retribution should be done in a much more private place. Takes a particularly type of **** to even think about stamping on someone's head.

Not sure we can condone that behaviour from the police officer, its reckless and stupid.No one feels good seeing a colleague with a broken nose and I'm sure those lads were complete wankers and probably more.

Do your job professionally especially in a fucking airport with the world looking on. Any retribution should be done in a much more private place. Takes a particularly type of **** to even think about stamping on someone's head.
And a complete moron to do it in the presence of the general public with cameras everywhere. He obviously lost control of himself which isn’t great for a firearms officer.

Surprised at the number of people supporting someone behaving like a football hooligan against someone already under restraint on the ground just because he’s a copper. The police are trained for situations like this and the only reason that would make a kick and stamp acceptable would be if the recipient of the kick was in a position to do serious harm to someone else, and not as retribution for what he’d already done.
This is bluemoon are you honestly surprised?

Fuck him. If our prisons are as overcrowded as they say, perhaps a few more kerb stomps should be dished out to dick head criminals who think they rule society. Would act as a deterrent whilst reducing the numbers we have to send to prison.
What’s interesting is on the socials this nothing of an incident is getting an out 100 times more coverage than the soldier who was stabbed multiple times yesterday (which I’ve just read is being treated as a case of mental illness). I get there is footage, which amplifies the spread of the incident but still.

It says a fucking lot about the state of things.

I'm wondering if the lad filming knows the bloke on the floor, as he's saying ''Ive got this on camera, it's on camera'', where as if he had no idea who the police were dealing, with it could be a terrorist in which case a crack on the head is what you get.....
Insert “man with mental health issues” if you’re* too scared to call them out…

*Not you… the people in charge who refuse to call a spade a spade (re the attack on the uniformed person yesterday)

Insert “man with mental health issues” if you’re* too scared to call them out…

*Not you… the people in charge who refuse to call a spade a spade (re the attack on the uniformed person yesterday)
All in the name of religion. And anyone who's been brainwashed by religion definitely comes under mental health issues, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.