Alternative match day parking

Jesus2020

Team supported
Man City
I've never come in the car before so it only just occurred to me to book parking (sold out). Where else is available near the ground?

Load of people do the Ashton moss parking and then get the tram to and from the Etihad, its the best way, the Ring Road is right there,

But if your coming the other way from the town center Mancunian way then use St Annes school or church on pollard street,

There’s free street parking (for now) and various car parks charging £5/£8 all round the area, but you will probably still be over half a mile away so depends how near you want to be. The paid car parks can be a bit rough as well. Free street parking occasionally gets targeted of course.

Depends which way you’re coming from as to the best for you.

Just bumped this thread rather than start a new one but wondered if anyone could advise me on a secure car park somewhere near the ground (obviously willing to pay the going rate),
My Brother a big blue but not been for years is sadly struggling with treatment for cancer & would like to come to a city game with me but due to his treatment has trouble walking more than half a mile or so, can anyone recomend a secure car park near the ground or would we be better parking in town & getting the tram?
I usually park in town & walk but thats not really possible with my brother, cheers.

Just bumped this thread rather than start a new one but wondered if anyone could advise me on a secure car park somewhere near the ground (obviously willing to pay the going rate),
My Brother a big blue but not been for years is sadly struggling with treatment for cancer & would like to come to a city game with me but due to his treatment has trouble walking more than half a mile or so, can anyone recomend a secure car park near the ground or would we be better parking in town & getting the tram?
I usually park in town & walk but thats not really possible with my brother, cheers.
May be best to drop him and then go and find somewhere to park?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.