Alternative match day parking

Try the school field carpark between the 2 chippies opposite the stadium on Ashton New Road. You couldn't get much closer

The East Manchester Academy does parking, over the road from the stadium. £8 and takes card payment
The East Manchester Academy,
60 Grey Mare Lane,
Beswick,
East Manchester,
M11 3DS

There’s a small municipal car park opposite New Islington tram stop,costs about £4/5 and then hop on the tram? Appreciate you might have to get there early as it gets full quickly but little walking and not too far off some main roads.

Thanks for all the info, I will look into the various options, Mark my brother didnt really want me to contact the club in case they made a fuss,
Sadly it seems more of a question of trying to hold the cancer back as long as possible rather than beating it but he has taken early retirement and is trying to fit in as much as he can while he still can.

Thanks for all the info, I will look into the various options, Mark my brother didnt really want me to contact the club in case they made a fuss,
Sadly it seems more of a question of trying to hold the cancer back as long as possible rather than beating it but he has taken early retirement and is trying to fit in as much as he can while he still can.
ring the club there's loads of disabled parking next to the Kippax (East Stand) in the big car park (orange?)

Disabled supporters sevices?

I'm sure they'd want to help

Last edited:
Don’t pay much notice because I don’t drive. But can’t you book a place in the actual club carpark on a one off basis?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.