Alternative match day parking

I'm defo gonna change at Cornbrook next time. But it still doesn't make getting back any easier. I'll always walk back to Piccadilly because you've no chance of getting on a tram exiting,unless you're a 80th minute leaver which I am not. P.S This was at around 13.20-30 so not that early.
Definitely change at Cornbrook,at least you’re on the tram. Totally agree about getting the tram back. No chance of that.

As a more long term solution… we knocked on a door of a house just near the corner shop pub and asked if we can park on their drive, tenner a game. They keep an eye out for the car and have even offered to get us a permit

Velodrome charge a tenner don't they?

I've found parking at Guide Bridge Station and getting a train to and from Ashburys to be no problem.

True. We did Velodrome before it shut for refurb a few seasons back and it was a fiver then, since they started again this season at a tenner it's been dead.
We used to park there, never realised it was reopened, guess it’s the same for many

Use to park on the big waste land at the top of viaduct Street think it use to be a printing business.
When that shut started to use a smaller car park just across the Rd on Edwin Rd had open air parking and they use to put the smaller cars in the big warehouse on the site. Last time I went to park on here they asked if I booked online as they were full
Anyone know where to book online for this car park
Thanks

Use to park on the big waste land at the top of viaduct Street think it use to be a printing business.
When that shut started to use a smaller car park just across the Rd on Edwin Rd had open air parking and they use to put the smaller cars in the big warehouse on the site. Last time I went to park on here they asked if I booked online as they were full
Anyone know where to book online for this car park
Thanks
Online.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.