Altrincham V Manchester City XI

Trippier carrying on where he left off at Barnsley i see.Shame,i thought he was worth a squad place this year so i hope any future move is again a loan.

Bellers off now to warm applause Devante Cole on.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:18 pm --<br /><br />Benali on for the Gay Assasson who quite impressed me.

Deepest Blue said:
Bellers off now to warm applause Devante Cole on.

-- Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:18 pm --

Benali on for the Gay Assasson who quite impressed me.

Awesome on both the Cole on and Assulin impressing news.

All kicking off here.
Was witness to a drive-by pearing.
A passing Rag hurled a pear from his car window nearly caused severe injuries to innocent pensioner steward and young City fans.
YCMIU.

Full time 2-1.
Fizzled out a bit in second half as the substitutions unbalanced both teams somewhat.
A couple of nice individual efforts by City but no concerted pressure applied.
Still it's a win and no noticeable injuries picked up so a nice day out for the fans and a payday for Alty.

We looked pretty around the box today. Sometimes things didn't come off but in the end we got the job done.

Going behind musn't have been easy on the boys - and going behind to such a dodgy penalty wouldn't have helped either.

Bellamy and Razak impressed me today.

I was also very impressed with Gai Assulin. His one touch stuff in the first half really helped City's attacks move just that little bit faster. He reminds me of Silva, actually.

Full time, 2-1 to City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.