Altrincham V Manchester City XI

No good bigging up Bellamy, Bob, no fucker should care after his outbursts this last month.

Nice to get to a match again, and a decent spectacle. We played some nice intricate stuff around the box but just didn't have that finishing touch. Thought Razak was our best player, also liked Assaulin and Tripper.

On a side, I was told that bridge failed to report for the game and had decided to go shopping instead.

bluealf said:
No good bigging up Bellamy, Bob, no fucker should care after his outbursts this last month.
I can't really say Bellamy played terribly because of his actions off the field. Tevez is the biggest twat going off the field but he's the third best footballer on the planet when he steps over that white line or puts on that sky blue shirt.

Everything about Bellamy today showed that he enjoyed playing today. However, me and glen quagmire noticed that he didn't look up to the fans when they were clapping him off after the pre-match warm up. Maybe we're both reading too much into it? I don't know.

Was a good day out and nice to see some football!

Thought Razak was the best player, loved his outside of the boot hoof to trippier great pass!

MCFC BOB said:
ell said:
Was a good day out and nice to see some football!

Thought Razak was the best player, loved his outside of the boot hoof to trippier great pass!
That was a genius ball. Completely stretched the defence.
Its the way he flicked his head the wrong way too, loved it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.