Altrincham V Manchester City XI

Bluebird1 said:
I'll be going. Very handy for me cos I live in Sale. Wetherspoons first I think:-)

I'll look out for you Sue - so bored on a Saturday when the footy is not on. Sad but true

Blumers Bloomers said:
Bluebird1 said:
I'll be going. Very handy for me cos I live in Sale. Wetherspoons first I think:-)

I'll look out for you Sue - so bored on a Saturday when the footy is not on. Sad but true

Great, will be lovely to meet you at last:-) Weekends are just not the same without City.

Anyone have any idea at all of any players who actually might be part of this City XI? Desperate for footy and half tempted to blag my dad into driving me down

The Fat el Hombre said:
Anyone have any idea at all of any players who actually might be part of this City XI? Desperate for footy and half tempted to blag my dad into driving me down

None at all. I would imagine it's the EDS but there's nothing on the OS and on the Alty site it just gives the basic info. Come down Al, it'll be a laugh.

Will there be ground segregation?

However, no very wise of the club to go public with this. We may get attacked by the Mibs. Is there any where we can all meet up and go mob handed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.