Altrincham V Manchester City XI

I'll be going.

Those looking for ticket information, you can usually just turn up to Moss Lane and pay at the gate.

Definitely going to this, I like going down to Moss Lane on a Saturday to watch Alty if we're playing on a Sunday/Monday.

according to my mate who's a alty season ticket holder he said adebayor and bellemy are playing, so make what you will of it and to anyone planning a 'night' out in alty its gone proper downhill, nothing much happens anymore. the bridge inn near tesco has a load of blue regulars and is a city pub although its a dump it does a good pint

Look forward to welcoming the blues down tomorrow. The bar opens at 1:30 and is accessible from the road (opposite the shops) before you pay to get in.

The match will probably start segregated on the terraces (not for any trouble reasons, its just what we do). That sometimes gets relaxed at half time.

Its £7 for adults and £2 for concessions to sit or stand.

To sit you need the turnstiles to the right of the main stand. There is no segregation in the stand.

Blues wanting to stand should use the turnstiles at the far end (where chequers used to be ;-) ).

For those who have never been before its straight down Moss Lane from the tram station and 10 mins walk.

We have a number of blues who watch us when City aren't playing and we are always grateful for any support we can get.

Hope to see a few of you down there.

rhinomcfc said:
according to my mate who's a alty season ticket holder he said adebayor and bellemy are playing, so make what you will of it and to anyone planning a 'night' out in alty its gone proper downhill, nothing much happens anymore. the bridge inn near tesco has a load of blue regulars and is a city pub although its a dump it does a good pint
Are you going Rhino?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.