Alvarez leaving?

View attachment 121962

So he wants more first team football - at Real Madrid?! What a load of bollocks

He played in 36 out of 38 league games and only Eddie, Walker, Foden & Rodri played more minutes in the league. You'd have thought they'd at least do some basic research. Whether he stays or goes is another matter but it's not going to be due to lack of game time. In all comps he appeared in 54 out of 59 games which is 1 more than Foden in 2nd place albeit Foden had more minutes overall.

He played in 36 out of 38 league games and only Eddie, Walker, Foden & Rodri played more minutes in the league. You'd have thought they'd at least do some basic research. Whether he stays or goes is another matter but it's not going to be due to lack of game time. In all comps he appeared in 54 out of 59 games which is 1 more than Foden in 2nd place albeit Foden had more minutes overall.
lack of time as a 9. Peps shoehorning isnt for everyone even Gundo & Silva complained at one point

So the BBC is wittering on about Julián maybe leaving. I don't know about anyone else, but I honestly think it would be the direst mistake in current circumstances. This may seem like heresy, after that ridiculous first season, but I'm still not absolutely sure about Erling, and I'm not sure that the rest of his game, other than his finishing, will ever truly suit City. I'd want Julián around for at least another season.
Jesus, how many top players are we going to let go, unless we've got seriously good replacements lined up? Anyway, no point in getting in a tizzy. It's probably just a silly rumour, the usual shit stirring.
It's not heresy. Erling is learning Julian fits City's style better and more naturally.

A lot of it is biased media paper talk trying to unsettle and break up the best team in the world. We are outside the Establishment cartel and we are not the cash cow plus there is an element of pure racism.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.