Alvarez leaving?

I thought there was this whole Spanish Conquistadors thing that resulted in two cultures making an indelible mark on each other? Spain got a whole cuisine and vast swathes of South America got a language, Christianity and straw donkeys.

Oh well, our mistake. You are the cultural police.

It's similar culture in India and culture in UK?

The imperialist past does not make you look alike.

Peruvian people don't look anything like spanish people.

Jamaican people don"t look anything like english people.

Senegal people don't look anything like french people.

They are totally different behaviors and ways of life.

Attachments

• 1718553424425.png
    1718553424425.png
    312 bytes · Views: 13
It's similar culture in India and culture in UK?

The imperialist past does not make you look alike.

Peruvian people don't look anything like spanish people.

Jamaican people don"t look anything like english people.

Senegal people don't look anything like french people.

They are totally different behaviors and ways of life.
I’m only half way through Stuart Hall’s views on cultural identity and the African Diaspora. I’m also trying to decide if you are a racist, genius, or both. Can I get back to you in a few months?

I’m only half way through Stuart Hall’s views on cultural identity and the African Diaspora. I’m also trying to decide if you are a racist, genius, or both. Can I get back to you in a few months?

Yes, I know what you read and listen: black people are very good and white people are very bad, bla bla bla.

But... south american culture and spanish culture are absolutely different. South american people and spanish people are absolutely different.

And japonese people and moroccan people are absolutely different. And an apple and a bicycle are absolutely different.

Welcome to the world: that place where difference is usual.

Yes, I know what you read and listen: black people are very good and white people are very bad, bla bla bla.

But... south american culture and spanish culture are absolutely different. South american people and spanish people are absolutely different.

And japonese people and moroccan people are absolutely different. And an apple and a bicycle are absolutely different.

Feeling a bit indifferent to all of this...

Oh what the hell! I love you!

I thought there was this whole Spanish Conquistadors thing that resulted in two cultures making an indelible mark on each other? Spain got a whole cuisine and vast swathes of South America got a language, Christianity and straw donkeys.

Oh well, our mistake. You are the cultural police.
How does Southgate get into a thread on one of our South American players?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.