Alvarez leaving?

its far from media talk.Scaloni has told him if you are not starting Lautaro is Argentinas 9.Thats more important to any Argentina player than anything else.
He played nearly the most games of any City player though, anyway I fucking hate international football.

Spanish and South América similar cultures?

LOL.
I thought there was this whole Spanish Conquistadors thing that resulted in two cultures making an indelible mark on each other? Spain got a whole cuisine and vast swathes of South America got a language, Christianity and straw donkeys.

Oh well, our mistake. You are the cultural police.

I thought there was this whole Spanish Conquistadors thing that resulted in two cultures making an indelible mark on each other? Spain got a whole cuisine and vast swathes of South America got a language, Christianity and straw donkeys.

Oh well, our mistake. You are the cultural police.
Its ok to have a total guess be 100% inaccurate.

There will no no real ''competition" because no top striker would ever want to join us under current circumstances. Only up and coming, relatively unknown players who would be happy to be part of the team. That's how we made Julian Alvarez. No established player like that Leverkusen striker, Openda or Isak is joining us. These are football manager transfers. These guys would not want to be bench warmers.

Similar situation to the women's team with Bunny Shaw being the main striker. You can only really have someone happy with a squad role as "like for like" back up, but it's no good in the event your main player gets a long term injury as the drop off in quality is too much over a long period of time.

Only way of having truly world class cover is to have a top notch number 10 or similar who has plenty of goals in them and can step up when required. Same all over the pitch really. You need a few first team players who can play more than one position really well so that they can all cover each other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.