Alvarez leaving?

Chelsea are one of the only clubs that I could see meeting our demands.

We need to rinse them if they manage to turn his head. £100m or nothing.

Just copied this from our official website

"
Julian Alvarez was our most used player in 2023/24 - playing in 54 of our 59 games.

The Argentinian featured in all but two Premier League matches, seven of the 10 Champions League clashes and every match in the domestic cups as well as the UEFA Super Cup and FIFA Club World Cup"

I think the confusion lies in minutes played where Rodri and Foden featured in less games but played more minutes
yes, i was talking about minutes and i think that is a far better metric to judge playing time on.

We already have Savio and Echeveria in the bag. There many more where they came from. With Alvarez it just feels like he has stalled and he doesn't really have a part of his game that stands out. Jesus had aggression and pace, with Alvarez its like a player with no pace just running around to make up the numbers in his post match heatmap analysis or something.

Average control, no passing range, no pace, a lack of killer instinct in front of goal, poor ball protection, I think he’s only strong point is his off the ball work but what's the point of that when you lack the pace, power or aggression to put the defender with the ball under pressure?

He would thrive in the Serie A but I don't see any Serie A team coming up with anything more than 50m for him.
He should be playing in the Sunday pub league going off your analysis ….Jesus!

Anyone take Gallagher in part ex from chelsea?
I'm not a fan but it's one I could see happening.

With Chelsea being on our side in this whole shit show I wouldn’t be surprised to see new rules come in that stop us selling to them!

Even if some think he was unspectacular this season, selling him is crazy.

While I think Haaland and Foden have to be the starting duo up top, Alvarez is flexible enough to play in both positions.

Alvarez and Foden works as a combo, and while less technical, Haaland and Alvarez kinda works.

He has the ability to get big game goals, and if KdB leaves, pretty much only Foden and Haaland are the goal scorers. Nobody else is a natural goal threat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.