Alvarez leaving?

Shit. Not good if Blackburn is reporting this

Tbh this is just a natural process. First it was Jesus, now it’s Alvarez. A club with our ambitions/expectations will always have (or at least want) a striker that is better than both Gabby and Julian, that’s just the reality. And we’re only going to start one striker for the foreseeable. So we go through the process of playing our backup striker in other positions to keep them as happy as possible (Jesus playing wide, Alvarez playing deeper) then it reaches a point where they assess how their career is going, where they want to play etc and then they move to another top club. It’s just normal. We should sell for very good money and then start the process again with the next relatively cheap South American. I’m relaxed about it. Alvarez was always going to leave us.

Tbh this is just a natural process. First it was Jesus, now it’s Alvarez. A club with our ambitions/expectations will always have (or at least want) a striker that is better than both Gabby and Julian, that’s just the reality. And we’re only going to start one striker for the foreseeable. So we go through the process of playing our backup striker in other positions to keep them as happy as possible (Jesus playing wide, Alvarez playing deeper) then it reaches a point where they assess how their career is going, where they want to play etc and then they move to another top club. It’s just normal. We should sell for very good money and then start the process again with the next relatively cheap South American. I’m relaxed about it. Alvarez was always going to leave us.
I agree but it’s just frustrating to see so many of our players linked with moves away this summer

would sell tbh, i think he's good and has an eye for goal, but he's too good to sit here for 5 years as haaland's backup and there's just no way he displaces haaland so he goes probably this summer or next. Given the fee we paid anything 65 and above is good work I think. He has his flaws too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.