Alvarez leaving?

wouldn't sell Alvarez to another a Premier League club but Gabriel Jesus' move hasn't quite worked out for Arsenal.
Maybe not but Palmer, Porro at Spurs and Douglas Luiz at Villa aren't too shabby.
I know some of these arrived via a convoluted way but I'd prefer to see players sold outside the Premier league.

Like Pep, De Bruyne, Walker, Rodri, Haaland, Bernardo, Ederson, Ortega, Stones, Kovacic, Nunes and Gomez just for starters. Isn't it amazing that the only ones we want to get rid of (Phillips and Cancelo) are the only ones we can't shift because of their wages?
Mere coincidence? Think before you print.
No coincidence not much of a market demand for shite.

Maybe not but Palmer, Porro at Spurs and Douglas Luiz at Villa aren't too shabby.
I know some of these arrived via a convoluted way but I'd prefer to see players sold outside the Premier league.
Luiz was a situation where we couldn't secure a work permit straight away. Porro has had a decent spell in both at Sporting Lisbon and now at Spursy but there were better players before him whilst at City

Agent/parent looking for an increase touting their player around perhaps?

"Club X will buy him for €xxx and he'll get a pay increase of xx%"

Either call their bluff and accept a good fee, increase the contract, or show them the door.

Luiz was a situation where we couldn't secure a work permit straight away. Porro has had a decent spell in both at Sporting Lisbon and now at Spursy but there were better players before him whilst at City
I agree with that but I'd have preferred them to go to teams outside of the Premier league.
Luiz and Porro have improved villa and spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.