Alvarez replacement thread

Wouldn’t surprise me if his replacement was a midfielder as I don’t think pep wants the headache of having another striker that’s not going to play ahead of Haaland and when the two did play together we weren’t as fluent in attack

Yup. Jules and Gallacher stuck in the departure lounge as outgoing Omoridion to Chelsea falters for contract reasons. Oh dear, all very awkward

I can see Gallagher being affected as that’s like a swap between the clubs, but can’t see them letting Alvarez not happen after promising him he would be there new star

I think Alvarez move will go ahead.
Basically Chelsea and Atleti had agreed a same £££s deal for Gallagher and Omoridion.

Thing is having burnt his bridges with us his agent has to make sure the deal happens.

Yup. Jules and Gallacher stuck in the departure lounge as outgoing Omoridion to Chelsea falters for contract reasons. Oh dear, all very awkward

Bet chelsea offering a very low basic wage if he doesn't start and a big wage if he does! This for me is the only way chelsea can keep the yearly wage down when you have 50 players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.