Alvarez replacement thread

Kiliscoy. very aguero like.

Kadiloglu of to Brighton looks like
I am not a fan of Semih and I do not need to be. I do not rate him that much or against, but what I like about him is, the boy shoots, they boy really strives for goal. He just wants to shoot. Sometimes in this team, you would sometimes wish we would just shoot instead of just pass, pass and more pass even when the game is being lost or at a deadlock. The are games we would have lost if we had not shoot. Semih will definitely shoot.

I am not a fan of Semih and I do not need to be. I do not rate him that much, but what I like about him is, they boy shoots, they boy really strives for goal. He just wants to shoot. Sometimes in this team, you would sometimes wish we would just shoot instead of just pass, pass and more pass even when the game is being lost or at a deadlock. The are games we would have lost if we had not shoot. Semih will definitely shoot.
Raw and in need for refining but I like his profile. Would like to think he would be up for the role as it is, if he wants to improve.

Kudus is not a real target. There's no way. We don't need to invest that much in the position. We have way more pressing needs.
Kudus can play either wing or midfield. He’s a versatile player and is a progressive carrier, strong as an ox, good crossing ability, good with both feet and is strong defensively. I can see us going for him next summer when the release clause kicks in, same amount that Paquetas was rumoured to be.

Kudus can play either wing or midfield. He’s a versatile player and is a progressive carrier, strong as an ox, good crossing ability, good with both feet and is strong defensively. I can see us going for him next summer when the release clause kicks in, same amount that Paquetas was rumoured to be.
Kudos to Kudus but hes legit not going to happen.

Lol, Kudus isn't anywhere near Paquetas level, and it's highly debatable whether Paquetas level is our level.

Read dusan vlahovic being touted around but tbh after that great season with fiorentina I’ve not heard much more .

McAtee not shown enough to risk our season giving him the chance.
Thats up to Pep, also our season is never at risk, the only risk a team has each season is the risk of relegation and we are not in that boat (except if we are guilty of 115).

If Pep decides he wants to play McAtee and at worst we won a domestic cup only and finished top 3, then I back him to do so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.