Alvarez replacement thread

I think Alvarez move will go ahead.
Basically Chelsea and Atleti had agreed a same £££s deal for Gallagher and Omoridion.

Thing is having burnt his bridges with us his agent has to make sure the deal happens.
it generally wouldnt surprise me if atletico tried to move the goalposts for julian now, not in terms of our fee but certainly in terms of his contract

it generally wouldnt surprise me if atletico tried to move the goalposts for julian now, not in terms of our fee but certainly in terms of his contract
Good shout.
They hold all the aces. He's told Pep he wants out and he knows if he came back he'd still be behind Haaland.

Before we thriw names out as a replacement let’s remember we are the best. Team in the world even better than Real Madrid so would the likes of cunha from wolves be good enough for Real Madrid !

Last edited:

Hot take, and would never happen in a million years, but we could do a lot worse than bringing Raz in on loan, if Chelsea are willing to eat some of his salary (which they'll have to if rumours of Juventus are true).

We'd get a player who knows our system, knows the club and will get into the right positions to score goals if Haaland is unavailable - even if he does miss more often than not. He'd get the chance to reignite his career and feel loved again after a nightmare at Chelsea, and he could give his family some familiarity.

Like I say - won't happen. But of the forward options out there, I think we could do a lot worse. Plus, it would mean he'd stop scoring against us!

Hot take, and would never happen in a million years, but we could do a lot worse than bringing Raz in on loan, if Chelsea are willing to eat some of his salary (which they'll have to if rumours of Juventus are true).

We'd get a player who knows our system, knows the club and will get into the right positions to score goals if Haaland is unavailable - even if he does miss more often than not. He'd get the chance to reignite his career and feel loved again after a nightmare at Chelsea, and he could give his family some familiarity.

Like I say - won't happen. But of the forward options out there, I think we could do a lot worse. Plus, it would mean he'd stop scoring against us!

I’d rather drink a pint of bleach.

Think Jonathan David makes the most sense. Think he’s in the last year of his contract too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.