Alvarez replacement thread

I personally don't think we need a replacement for Alverez, with Saviniho and McAtee in the squad. However we could use the money to bring in a top drawer central midfielder, or a Kimch type player who covers a couple of positions.

I hope we've learned our lesson with KP and Nunes. I accept no transfer is without it's dangers but outside of those two we've done well in the main. You never know Nunes might have a succesful second season like many before him, Ake and Rodri spring to mind.

But whatever happens I trust Pep and it will be, what it will be.

wonder if McAtee is feeling confident enough now to sidle up to Pep at training and suggest that his mate Oli McBurnie might make a good Julian replacement

Ideally some true striker who
1 has a lot of experience so no need to do bed in
2 okay to just be a back up for Halaand
3 good headers

Looking back to the battle we lost to Real, we won enough corners and put in enough crosses. We just could not win a header vs their makeshift backline!!! Really need a backup option who can offer headers and play as an extra striker in this kind of scenario.

I do feel we are now light when it comes to natural goal scorers and perhaps could do with an experienced striker coming to the later stages of his career who would be happy to be a bench player.
But think it’s a Rodri helper who should be top of the list with an eye on replacing Kev and Kyle next summer

Ideally some true striker who
1 has a lot of experience so no need to do bed in
2 okay to just be a back up for Halaand
3 good headers

Looking back to the battle we lost to Real, we won enough corners and put in enough crosses. We just could not win a header vs their makeshift backline!!! Really need a backup option who can offer headers and play as an extra striker in this kind of scenario.

Sir Harold of Kane

Complete rookie 9 who just wants to learn from Pep, and can slot in elsewhere or no one. Just no game time/space.
Bobb would be perfect

But if to sign anyone then Gnonto or Doue comes in mind

With Savio coming in, and Oscar Bobb looking so good, we should have more attacking players than last year.

Savio and Bobb added to the wings, frees up Foden and Bernardo for other roles more too. WhoScored and FotMob both had Savio as one of the top five players in La Liga last season, so he's hopefully a big addition.

If McAtee stays, then we should have quite a lot of cover up front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.