Alvarez replacement thread

I do feel we are now light when it comes to natural goal scorers and perhaps could do with an experienced striker coming to the later stages of his career who would be happy to be a bench player.
But think it’s a Rodri helper who should be top of the list with an eye on replacing Kev and Kyle next summer
We need a Kyle replacement this summer IMO. Ideally someone with good cross to offer different profile.

I have always had confidence we are going to be ok with the 115 charges but if we don’t buy anybody of substance (even though I suspect we won’t replace Alvarez directly) then I am concerned we are holding onto money expecting as a minimum a huge fine
That’s a good point, a pessimistic one, but a good one all the same

Eze or Doue imo. Bobb has had a brilliant pre season and we know he’s talented but as Foden did starting out, they fade away in the first season or two of full on premier league and champions league football? We need more rotation and rest this season to keep things fresh so we need to replace Alvarez for squad quality and depth while giving Bobb more game time than lasts season.

I get the feeling Pep will be loving this situation, it represents the sort of challenge he thrives on IMO. They say necessity is the mother of invention, for me this saying sums the man up.
I have decided to stop second guessing the man, and to sit back like the Popcorn cat and enjoy the ride.
Think I've finally stopped clinging to the old and outdated 'typical City' syndrome thinking......and it feels good....enjoy the ride Blue boys

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.