Alvarez replacement thread

We need a Kyle replacement this summer IMO. Ideally someone with good cross to offer different profile.
We have sold one of the best rated young RBs in Europe already and Kabore is likely to go as well and he is up there for talent. Frimpong had a release clause and we didn't got anywhere (neither did anyone else tbf) and i can't see many other options in the market. Kyle has another season in him, Rico needs minutes and Pep has been more than happy to default to a safe option of Stones or Akanji if required.

We need a Kyle replacement this summer IMO. Ideally someone with good cross to offer different profile.
Next season TAA from the dippers on a free. Just so they can hurt their throats with constant booing when we play them away

That’s a good point, a pessimistic one, but a good one all the same
Tbh I always thought we’d beat the charges aswell but I’m of so sure we will as we look to be looking to a diff future by not making major signings and bringing the kids in.

We have sold one of the best rated young RBs in Europe already and Kabore is likely to go as well and he is up there for talent. Frimpong had a release clause and we didn't got anywhere (neither did anyone else tbf) and i can't see many other options in the market. Kyle has another season in him, Rico needs minutes and Pep has been more than happy to default to a safe option of Stones or Akanji if required.
think more RW options than last season, negates the need to have kyle wide thank fuck. Savio, KDB & Bobb all work that space. He can purely sit at the RCB high line protection and recycle.

Eze or Doue imo. Bobb has had a brilliant pre season and we know he’s talented but as Foden did starting out, they fade away in the first season or two of full on premier league and champions league football? We need more rotation and rest this season to keep things fresh so we need to replace Alvarez for squad quality and depth while giving Bobb more game time than lasts season.
Just give it Bobb or Savio imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.