Alvaro Negredo - How do you remember him?

Absolutely quality. Came in and instantly was a brilliant player. He had a good reason for a drop in form and then left so never soured his reputation.

Most will remember him as a winger, me i maybe mad remember him as our plan b striker with great footwork as such, thought we as a team played better with him and was a little distraught when he asked to leave, especially when he fitted the EPL so well, going back to a league that did not appreciate his style was foolish

Tevez and Aguero away at Norwich were frightening that day. An almost telepathic understanding. 5 goals between them.

I loved Negredo and was sad when it ended for him. That first half of the season... Sublime.

That's true but I don't think they really lived up to that performance after that. The odd good one - Villa at home the following season rings a bell for me, but Negredo and Sergio seemed to have the best chemistry for a longer spell.

That's true but I don't think they really lived up to that performance after that. The odd good one - Villa at home the following season rings a bell for me, but Negredo and Sergio seemed to have the best chemistry for a longer spell.

How can you! A back heel from one to the other was one of the finest moves I’ve ever seen. They were mind readers.

That Norwich trip will last a long time in my memory.

Brilliant for us.. was sad to see him leave so soon after joining. That goal v Spurs being the highlight although there were many others

IIRC the outstanding balance on Negredo with Valencia offset the cost of Otamendi’s purchase.
Spare a thought for The Beast as he was coached there by Gary Neville briefly.

I think the real Negredo was the one we saw after Christmas seeing as he's done absolutely nothing since he left us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.