Aly Cissokho

Big Dave Watson said:
C_T_I_D said:
If we sign this fella, I will have a feeling more or relief than excitement that we won't have to see Alex's woeful defensive displays.

Then again, Cissokho's quite attacking isn't he?

Also, what nationality is he? Would he be away for ACoN?

He is French. Has played for France I think.

French of Senegalese descent. He has 1 cap for France and he is 23-years old.

The reason why he doesn't have more caps is because both Evra and Clichy have so far been ahead of him in the pecking order.

allan harper said:
Lancet Fluke said:
allan harper said:
Any you tube vids for those of us who haven't a fucking clue who he is !

According to youtube, which as we know, very seldom makes a player look better than he is...[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkVAAw0xoBc[/youtube]

Cheers mate, just wanted to see how big this lad was

....wrong website mate....

He would be a good signing. I follow French football a little bit. L'OL haven't had the best of seasons but they still ended up in third. He failed a medical at Milan because of his teeth but i think it was later proved to be a bit melodramatic by Milan. Liverpool have been linked with him as well this summer. I think Lyon want 15 million for him.
'Whether it is clubs like Manchester United, Arsenal, Man City, now Liverpool or Chelsea, they are clubs you dream about.'
He said that in April, so i would assume we've been tracking him for a while.

This lad played for Porto before moving to Lyon. Looked a very good attacking left back.

Cissokho with Kolarov as cover and Richards with Zab as cover is very good strength. Sure Kolarov isn't the best left back in the world, but as a back up, there wont be too many clubs with better.

ICT-Tam said:
He would be a good signing. I follow French football a little bit. L'OL haven't had the best of seasons but they still ended up in third. He failed a medical at Milan because of his teeth but i think it was later proved to be a bit melodramatic by Milan. Liverpool have been linked with him as well this summer. I think Lyon want 15 million for him.
'Whether it is clubs like Manchester United, Arsenal, Man City, now Liverpool or Chelsea, they are clubs you dream about.'
He said that in April, so i would assume we've been tracking him for a while.

Thought you were joking but, "On 14 June 2009, Italian club Milan announced that the club had signed Cissokho, subject to medical, with a reported deal of €15 million. Cissokho underwent his medical on 16 June, but the very next day it was revealed that he had failed it due to a problem with his teeth that could indicate potential spinal problems, and that the move was in jeopardy of collapse." Very odd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.