Aly Cissokho

BlueCityfan said:
BL2blue said:
BlueCityfan said:
Give Kola time. He is good enough to be second choice LB atleast. Still we need 2 left-backs and Kolarov is certainly not a bad choice to have to rotate with another LB.

Bloody expensive 2nd choice left back!! Not sure we should be paying top-whack wages for a full back to sit on the bench.

No..i dont think he is. John O'Shea is back-up at United and he is on 80k/a week. Kolarov is certainly not on more than that. Forget the transfer fee...it doesn't matter anymore.

If that's true then I agree with you, especially if we can con someone into taking Bridge off our hands.

We need quality back up in every position and I think (hope!) Kolarov will have a better season this time, plus he can play further forward if required.

Don't know anything about Cissokho, though he looks the part and we would have the biggest defensive unit in the World!

This one looks the most likely to happen and might just set the ball rolling.

SlinkyKinky said:
I said last week that the Sanchez deal was over, and that this guy will be our first signing over the next few days. Believe me. Also, 2nd choice to Sanchez is better in my eyes.

I am one of your believers!

Indulge me in more of your ITKness...!

Daniel Taylor of the Guardian just tweeted that a French journalist told him we should stay clear of this guy as he had a "terrible, terrible" season last season.

super_city_si said:
Daniel Taylor of the Guardian just tweeted that a French journalist told him we should stay clear of this guy as he had a "terrible, terrible" season last season.

Yeah. I dont think Mancini is listening. He sees a strong physical beast in Cissokho (similiar to Richards). And he loves full-backs liek that.

I think he wants to mould Cissokho..similiar to what he has done for Richards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.