Am I deluded or ...

Are you men for real ?

The only reason at all that anyone would ever join Man City is money, nothing else. Once the arabs get bored, you guys probably go back to Division 2.

Spurs on the other hand are in London, have their own money, have a heritage and wont be playing in the Europa League.

You folks are certainly deluded and furthermore, are all in cloud cuckoo land.

Saint Scott said:
Are you men for real ?

The only reason at all that anyone would ever join Man City is money, nothing else. Once the arabs get bored, you guys probably go back to Division 2.

Spurs on the other hand are in London, have their own money, have a heritage and wont be playing in the Europa League.

haha, good attempt.

bluegray said:
We've got to trust Mancini. I think he can convince the top players to come. We should be going for the league next year, can spurs honestly say the same.

Look at it this way if City and spurs get better players and really kick on then the rags will be looking over their shoulder thinking they could get kicked out of the top 4. City, chelsea, arsenal, spurs. No rags no bindippers happy times.

You are that sanguine eh? So am I. Nobody can accuse you of being deluded!

Re: Am I diluded or ...

Nelly's Left Foot said:
If the player is mainly after a pay day it's City but otherwise it's probably Spurs.

Why?

City are on the up and to be honest spurs arent really.

Yes they have got champs league whoop de fucking do but we are a more exciting prospect for players.

Liverpool are miles better than Spurs and can attract better players than spurs can but just because they have got champs league for one season doesnt mean they are a top club.

They aint gunna win the champs league and wont win the league so i can safely say that there season is going to be a fail nxt year and they won qualify for it again

No matter what, there will be loads shipped out and im confident mancini will bring in better players than what we have now, thats all we can do, forget so called A- list players, lets just concentrate on making the squad better! then if we can almost get 4th this year we go again next and this time with a manager that knows the ropes a bit better.

Saint Scott said:
Are you men for real ?

So let me get this straight! The only reason anyone will join City is the money but they will join spurs because they are in London, make their own money and have heritage???

Listen mate, they'll join spurs for ONE reason with one caveat - Champions League football and being paid BIG money. Please don't kid yourself on the other stuff.

Top players in Summer can either join City for wads of money that WILL be playing Champions League Football after next season and most likely challenging for the title thereafter or play in the CL next season with spurs on a much lower wage.

Joining City is not as unappealing as you proclaim.

Saint Scott said:
Are you men for real ?

listen dick head, 1, the arabs wont get bored, they will be extending the stadium, does that look like they'll get bored?
2, spurs will get left behind by us in the coming years, you know it, i know it.

3, when you get knocked out in the qualifyers you WILL be back in the europa league, dont think for 1 minute you have suddenly become CL material year on year because you wont

4, fuck off!

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Saint Scott said:
Are you men for real ?

So let me get this straight! The only reason anyone will join City is the money but they will join spurs because they are in London, make their own money and have heritage???

Listen mate, they'll join spurs for ONE reason with one caveat - Champions League football and being paid BIG money. Please don't kid yourself on the other stuff.

Top players in Summer can either join City for wads of money that WILL be playing Champions League Football after next season and most likely challenging for the title thereafter or play in the CL next season with spurs on a much lower wage.

Joining City is not as unappealing as you proclaim.

Listen petal, the original poster on this pathetic thread tried to seriously suggest that joining City is a more attractive prospect than Spurs. I am pointing out why that is not the case. The only reason why a player may choose City over Spurs is about £50,000 a week more because City are destroying the transfer market. That is the sole reason. City arent a bigger club a la United or Liverpool, City have no heritage whatsoever, foreigners prefer to play in London unless they are going to United as well and City are playing Europa League football next year. These are all valid points and whether some one eyed City fan cant see that wont make a difference.

Saint Scott said:
Are you men for real ?

Fuck off you arrogant twat.

RBmk2 said:
Saint Scott said:
Are you men for real ?

Fuck off you arrogant twat.

if anyone wants to know why city fans hate spurs, read this knob heads post.
the architypical spurs fan, always thinking they are better than everyone else.
you, my little yiddish fuck pig, are the deluded one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.