Am I the only One not fully convinced Kaka is the answer?

Irlamblue said:
lancs blue said:
If Kaka isn't the answer then what was the question?

Crop rotation in the 15th century was considerably more widespread than in J........... ?

unichal.JPG

Neil: Alright, alright, don't get uncool and heavy. "Crop rotation in the 14th century..."
Rick: Right. [reciting] "Crop rotation in the 14th century was much more widespread..."
Neil: "Considerably".
Rick: What?
Neil: It's "considerably more widespread", not "much more".
Rick: Well?
Neil: Well, you said, "do it properly."
Rick: Well, not that much, you stupid bloody hippie!
Neil: You said, "do it properly and don't skip bits!" How was I to know that wasn't important?
Rick: Well it wasn't important, alright? Shall we just get on and stop wasting time like this? Right. "Crop rotation in the 14th century was considerably more widespread...after..." God, I know this...don't tell me..."after 1172." [Neil is silent] Well, was I right?
Neil: No, but I didn't think it was important.
Rick: Well, what was it, then?
Neil: You just said not to tell you.
Rick: I bloody well did not!
Neil: Yes you did! You said, "Don't tell me" just before you said, "1172."
Rick: But I only meant for a minute!
Neil: What, a minute from now, or a minute from then?
Rick: Look, just shut up and tell me the answer!
Neil: Shut up AND tell you the answer?
Rick: JUST TELL ME THE ANSWER!
Neil: John.
Rick: Thank you..."John"?
Neil: Yeah, "John" is the answer.
Rick: "Crop rotation in the 14th century was considerably more widespread after...John?
Neil: "...Lloyd invented the patent crop rotator."
Rick: Oh, yes, I knew it, I bloody knew it!
Neil: You didn't, you didn't, you said "1172"! That's not a bit like "John".
Rick: [hysterical] You spiteful bastard, Neil! Just because you've done loads and loads of work for this, just because you're a creepy little swot you've done about 15 million tons of work for this, like a girl, and I'm so hard and street and cool that I've done absolutely bugger..........all, and you've done loads, look at it, loads and loads, loads and loads...

Brucie Bonus said:
Irlamblue said:
Crop rotation in the 15th century was considerably more widespread than in J........... ?

unichal.JPG

Neil: Alright, alright, don't get uncool and heavy. "Crop rotation in the 14th century..."
Rick: Right. [reciting] "Crop rotation in the 14th century was much more widespread..."
Neil: "Considerably".
Rick: What?
Neil: It's "considerably more widespread", not "much more".
Rick: Well?
Neil: Well, you said, "do it properly."
Rick: Well, not that much, you stupid bloody hippie!
Neil: You said, "do it properly and don't skip bits!" How was I to know that wasn't important?
Rick: Well it wasn't important, alright? Shall we just get on and stop wasting time like this? Right. "Crop rotation in the 14th century was considerably more widespread...after..." God, I know this...don't tell me..."after 1172." [Neil is silent] Well, was I right?
Neil: No, but I didn't think it was important.
Rick: Well, what was it, then?
Neil: You just said not to tell you.
Rick: I bloody well did not!
Neil: Yes you did! You said, "Don't tell me" just before you said, "1172."
Rick: But I only meant for a minute!
Neil: What, a minute from now, or a minute from then?
Rick: Look, just shut up and tell me the answer!
Neil: Shut up AND tell you the answer?
Rick: JUST TELL ME THE ANSWER!
Neil: John.
Rick: Thank you..."John"?
Neil: Yeah, "John" is the answer.
Rick: "Crop rotation in the 14th century was considerably more widespread after...John?
Neil: "...Lloyd invented the patent crop rotator."
Rick: Oh, yes, I knew it, I bloody knew it!
Neil: You didn't, you didn't, you said "1172"! That's not a bit like "John".
Rick: [hysterical] You spiteful bastard, Neil! Just because you've done loads and loads of work for this, just because you're a creepy little swot you've done about 15 million tons of work for this, like a girl, and I'm so hard and street and cool that I've done absolutely bugger..........all, and you've done loads, look at it, loads and loads, loads and loads...

Alright, but verbatim regurgitation is against my principles...

Im a bit worried, obviously hes a class act but we're near the top of the goals scored column already, I think we'd be better building from the back, Dunny-monster seems to be finished judging by his form this year, Micahs head doesnt seem to be at it and what about Ireland? hes been the best player in the league so far this season bar NONE, whats he gonna think when he sees Kaka come in on those wages, he'll be asking for a massive rise and he deserves it.

sraey92 said:
Seriously! The unrest in the squad etc. could really have an adverse effect!

Is Kaka up for a relegation dogfight?

The rags are really upset about this prospect aren't they......

Brucie Bonus said:
1.618034 said:
This is what I meant...
Feck me I'm dumb. sraey92 = 29years...how could I have been soooooo stupid.

Mirror.jpg

RAG!!!!

Yeah, not like you at all eh Brucie!?

I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but since pointing that out he seems to have disappeared, so.... We can make our own conclusions eh?

Pretty sad to come up with the Granddad who died at 92 story if he is a rag... I hope he's hanging his head in shame!

If we get Kaka the chances are we attract other world class players who want to play with him. That is the plus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.