Am i the only one on here with nowt on just me boxers?

I'm giving the cat a centre parting with the sweat off my feet. Its so hot he couldn't give a fuck he's just sitting there.

The Blue Knight said:
I'm giving the cat a centre parting with the sweat off my feet. Its so hot he couldn't give a fuck he's just sitting there.

fcr80j.jpg

Bluemoon115 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I'm fully clothed but have my member hanging out, i've been like this all day infact.

Yeh, that happens to me when I wear shorts, it's why I had to give up football...

It's the reason I have to tuck my jeans into my socks, I'm no scally just ridicoulously well hung, so well hung I'm a virgin due to the fact that I'm just too damn big!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bluemoon115 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I'm fully clothed but have my member hanging out, i've been like this all day infact.

Yeh, that happens to me when I wear shorts, it's why I had to give up football...

It's the reason I have to tuck my jeans into my socks, I'm no scally just ridicoulously well hung, so well hung I'm a virgin due to the fact that I'm just too damn big!

hmmm so how come your not called tripod then ????

toby said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Bluemoon115 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

hmmm so how come your not called tripod then ????

Because tripods have 3 legs of equal length, one of my legs is 6 times longer than the other 2.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bluemoon115 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Well, I have seen you being referred to as a big prick on here before. Maybe they were right!

jimharri said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Bluemoon115 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Well, I have seen you being referred to as a big prick on here before. Maybe they were right!

pmsl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.