Am i the only one on here with nowt on just me boxers?

pissedagain said:
if you think its a gay thread swalesy why are you still on here, are you expecting one of the boys to pm you, i mean to me it looks like you re testing the water

Behave y'self , why would I need to PM rough trade?

smoothyfront2.jpg

Swales lives said:
pissedagain said:
if you think its a gay thread swalesy why are you still on here, are you expecting one of the boys to pm you, i mean to me it looks like you re testing the water

smoothyfront2.jpg

oh dear where the hell have you dug them two up from ????

jimharri said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Bluemoon115 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I'm fully clothed but have my member hanging out, i've been like this all day infact.

Yeh, that happens to me when I wear shorts, it's why I had to give up football...

It's the reason I have to tuck my jeans into my socks, I'm no scally just ridicoulously well hung, so well hung I'm a virgin due to the fact that I'm just too damn big!
Well, I have seen you being referred to as a big prick on here before. Maybe they were right!

rolling.gif

toby said:
Swales lives said:
pissedagain said:

smoothyfront2.jpg

Under his patio?

toby said:
Swales lives said:
pissedagain said:

smoothyfront2.jpg

It's the new home and away undies from the 2009-10 City catalogue. They've even used a Mike Doyle look-a-like.

Robbo. said:
well it is warm!!

Not a nudist nor a naturist here. Fully clothed here with all garments including thermals, m'bike leathers, dressing gown and parker with balaclava, helmet and City sub suit......just wanted to know how it felt like to be a priest on a school bus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.