Am i the only one on here with nowt on just me boxers?

The Blue Knight said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Am sweating like a dislecsic on countdown :)

...Or like that new blonde bird they've got whenever it gets slightly tricky in the numbers round.

Do not mention that Harpies of a woman, O Carol where are thou? replaced by this Vordermanlite woman and my afternoon wank material snatched away like candy from a fat kid.

ah swalesy now we now that you have kept all the mens underwear catalogues from the seventies, i bet your room is full of them, one of them must have been your favourite to have kept that photo for so long and no i dont think that you have downloaded the image i actually think that its in your wallet..ha ha

Take your socks off. It will cool you down even more, just don't sit on any leather in your boxers, otherwise you'll need to peel yourself off the leather later.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Take your socks off. It will cool you down even more, just don't sit on any leather in your boxers, otherwise you'll need to peel yourself off the leather later.

Ooh doesn't that hurt. Not that I wear boxers obviously!

as its going to be warm tonight swalesy this ones just for you, you know you really like zac.. i m not so good at downloading pics, hope it turns out for you swalesy lad... trus me back soon swalesy.. hope this does it for you swalesy.. grrrrr giving up now, stupid photo posting..told you i was thick

pissedagain said:
as its going to be warm tonight swalesy this ones just for you, you know you really like zac.. i m not so good at downloading pics, hope it turns out for you swalesy lad... trus me back soon swalesy.. hope this does it for you swalesy.. grrrrr giving up now, stupid photo posting..told you i was thick

Never mind, It was so humid last night I chucked my duds out of the window, I should think that'll be the last I see of 'em.

funnypolicedoglookcrime.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.