am i the only one thinking.....

yeah, just can't get my head around it. What is the problem? We spent a couple of hundred million quid over the last couple of seasons and we are only in the top 3, FA cup, Europa league. With the money we have spent we shoud be unbeaten and winning everything in sight. Prem title. Europa cup and and FA cup should be a walk over. Most of these players have been here for at least a season now and should be performing. I know, lets sack the manager and get some-one else in and if he can't get us what we want then we will try some-one else until we get it right.

ban-mcfc said:
....this might be a blessing in disguise? i'm talking about tonights game.

i know we are not out yet but is it such a terrible thing if we got knocked out? top 4 is prioty this season and all these games obviously won't help that cause.

we still have a brilliant chance of the f.a cup (fingers crossed). and don't get me wrong i cannot wait to see city win something, but for me 4th is the most important if we need to progress.

i never ever want city to lose but maybe it isn't such a bad thing after all. it might give us that extra bit of rest to secure 4th or above.

what does everybody else think?

I was talking about this last week before the villa game with another blue...if we had to drop out of either the FA Cup or Europa Cup I would rather it was the latter...

We Shud have fucked it off in the qualifying round.

If we dont finish 4th I would rather us finish 7th and not qualify for this again. It's clearly too demanding for the players.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
One problem with your 'blessing in disguise' - what happens if we get knocked out of Europa and finish fifth?

On the way we're playing, I think the above is the likely scenario.

Exactly, the general performances of late, ignoring the lower league opposition have not been summat I would send home in dispatches.

After all these years I am pretty sanguine about an outcome from a City match. Get over it, learn from it, and get to the next one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.