Am I thick or just unfortunate?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Ok folks - I think it's pretty clear by now that Vaginaldeodorant is a previously-banned poster.
The question is - just who?
He is stupid and disliked enough to be either Didactic or BB2,although he could be one of the many BT aliases.
All suggestions welcome.

Well I was just about to post something similar. But aren't all three above names the same person?

Bit strange isn't it. As one door closes another one opens.

Since Toma you seem a bit on the tight as a gnats chuff front, wait till tuesday and use o2 priority moments £10 single fare discount code o2 (book online only).

cheap story br....wait a minute i am not that much of a ****

Vagivoovoo said:
If you should hear a loud knock on your front door sometime this evening,it will probably be the local constabulary.
I believe they have an oustanding warrant to charge you with stealing oxygen.
You're as dull as dishwater but I'll keep you as my pet monkey for now.

I believe the phrase is actually 'dull as ditchwater',but then you being wrong is hardly a first.
Two weeks on here,and already you are as popular as the bubonic plague.
I kind of admire you,as it took me years to become that hated.
So well done you.
You are quite the modern day Oscar Wilde aren't you NF?
You may be a tad cantankerous and at times rude but I find your posts genuinely entertaining. ( Apart from the ones where you're ridiculing me. I don't like those ones )

2sheikhs said:
Vagivoovoo said:

I believe the phrase is actually 'dull as ditchwater',but then you being wrong is hardly a first.
So well done you.
You may be a tad cantankerous and at times rude but I find your posts genuinely entertaining. ( Apart from the ones where you're ridiculing me. I don't like those ones )

I think I'm ever so slightly warming to him, I think I'm realising it is inevitable he will abuse me, insult me, so I guess I'll just have to accept it if it happens in future.

2sheikhs said:
Vagivoovoo said:

So well done you.

I love the name change.
It makes you sound interesting and exotic,and full of mystery.
Your NVQ level 2,however,is still the biggest waste of rainforest since Roque Santa Cruz's contract.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:13 pm --<br /><br />
Mayor West said:
2sheikhs said:
So well done you.

I think I'm ever so slightly warming to him, I think I'm realising it is inevitable he will abuse me, insult me, so I guess I'll just have to accept it if it happens in future.

It is clear that we will end up in a mutual civil partnership.
Any resistance on your part is simply futile.

2sheikhs said:
So well done you.

I love the name change.
It makes you sound interesting and exotic,and full of mystery.
Your NVQ level 2,however,is still the biggest waste of rainforest since Roque Santa Cruz's contract.

-- Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:13 pm --

Mayor West said:
2sheikhs said:

It is clear that we will end up in a mutual civil partnership.
Any resistance on your part is simply futile.
You should have just put a comma between "interesting" and "exotic". You had your "and" between exotic and full. That's poor grammar. A person with an NVQ level2 notices these things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.