am i wrong for going a bit annoyed about this? (blackpool)

Colins Bellend said:
Here we go again year after year ,where were all these moaning F****s at Wolves away or Sunderland or Spurs last season and they won't be there again this season. Well done to the supporters clubs for organising tickets and transport .
Join a supporters club ,there will be one not far away from where you live.
If you don't want to join and have the benefits stop f*****g moaning about the system.
You really do live up to your username don't you.

The point is that people like me, with a fair number of loyalty points (over 4000) who do go to a lot of away games like that, find themselves unable to get tickets for "big" games because the OSC Branch have given them to people who don't go to those games. If we have a system for selling tickets then let's use it for one and all instead of having a back-door distribution system that is not controlled.

Despite all the huffing and puffing by people supporting the OSC, telling us what a great job they all do and how they are good to their mothers and are kind to animals, no one has denied categorically that this goes on and none of them will tell us what the exact process is and how it's policed.

So if a branch secretary applies for 50 tickets, using supporter numbers of their members and only get 30, I bet these don't go to the 30 with the highest loyalty points. They go to the people that the branch secretary wants them to go to. I also maintain that the club know this and turn a blind eye on the "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" basis and this is how they've kept the OSC docile all these years.

There is no excuse for this when people have all sorts of channels available to buy tickets. Let's have it transparent and above board.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Colins Bellend said:
Here we go again year after year ,where were all these moaning F****s at Wolves away or Sunderland or Spurs last season and they won't be there again this season. Well done to the supporters clubs for organising tickets and transport .
If you don't want to join and have the benefits stop f*****g moaning about the system.

The point is that people like me, with a fair number of loyalty points (over 4000) who do go to a lot of away games like that, find themselves unable to get tickets for "big" games because the OSC Branch have given them to people who don't go to those games. If we have a system for selling tickets then let's use it for one and all instead of having a back-door distribution system that is not controlled.

Despite all the huffing and puffing by people supporting the OSC, telling us what a great job they all do and how they are good to their mothers and are kind to animals, no one has denied categorically that this goes on and none of them will tell us what the exact process is and how it's policed.

So if a branch secretary applies for 50 tickets, using supporter numbers of their members and only get 30, I bet these don't go to the 30 with the highest loyalty points. They go to the people that the branch secretary wants them to go to. I also maintain that the club know this and turn a blind eye on the "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" basis and this is how they've kept the OSC docile all these years.

There is no excuse for this when people have all sorts of channels available to buy tickets. Let's have it transparent and above board.

its a perk of being in a club why dont you join a club if you dont want to stop moaning its going 60years and a small minority of supporters moaning about it on bm wont stop it

Fu*k me PB you certainly have a bee in the bonnet about supporters branches getting tickets but ignore the problem about other groups getting tickets . Now ,how branches distribute there tickets is up to the branch members .Again no-one complains when they help shift tickets no-one wants ie night games in December the other end of the country. there is a Forum on here dedicated to people who want to get shut of tickets .There is a thread on here helping people to get tickets Europe away

dw7 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

its a perk of being in a club why dont you join a club if you dont want to stop moaning its going 60years and a small minority of supporters moaning about it on bm wont stop it
I think the point being made here is it SHOULDN'T be a perk of being an OSC member. We have a loyalty point system as an attempt to reward the most loyal fans, the OSC ticketing scam simply rewards those who the OSC branch secretary knows/likes.

cyberblue said:
Fu*k me PB you certainly have a bee in the bonnet about supporters branches getting tickets but ignore the problem about other groups getting tickets . Now ,how branches distribute there tickets is up to the branch members .Again no-one complains when they help shift tickets no-one wants ie night games in December the other end of the country. there is a Forum on here dedicated to people who want to get shut of tickets .There is a thread on here helping people to get tickets Europe away

its ok to distribute tickets om bm be cause bluemoon is gosple

dw7 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

That's just it, he shouldn't HAVE to join a supporters club (although Im pretty sure he is already a member of one). What's the point in the loyalty scheme if people can effectively 'cheat' the system by getting tickets through the OSC?

Nobody has answered my question from earlier on. What happpens to the annual subscription money the OSC charge?

Matty said:
dw7 said:
I think the point being made here is it SHOULDN'T be a perk of being an OSC member. We have a loyalty point system as an attempt to reward the most loyal fans, the OSC ticketing scam simply rewards those who the OSC branch secretary knows/likes.

so is the ticket section on here fair

dw7 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Yet another apologist trying to deflect attention from the main argument. It's not a perk of the club but a perk of the branch secretaries so them and their mates, most of who don't bother with the lesser games, can get tickets for the big games (e.g. the OT derby). We have a perfectly adequate ticket distribution system, with the internet, telephone, email and the ticket office so tell me why we need this? "It's been going on 60 years" is not a good enough argument.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Colins Bellend said:

Mate there are at least 4 SCs near Prestwich join 1 and stop fucking moaning
I'll take the bet with you aswell. Don't judge something that you are obviously completely ignorant about

Prestwich_Blue said:
dw7 said:
Yet another apologist trying to deflect attention from the main argument. It's not a perk of the club but a perk of the branch secretaries so them and their mates, most of who don't bother with the lesser games, can get tickets for the big games (e.g. the OT derby). We have a perfectly adequate ticket distribution system, with the internet, telephone, email and the ticket office so tell me why we need this? "It's been going on 60 years" is not a good enough argument.

im sure each club have a fair way of giving out tickets if there is favourtisim then the members need to complain

so do you think the ticket fourm is fair on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.