am i wrong for going a bit annoyed about this? (blackpool)

Ticket For Schalke said:
every blue has a right to go though, being 16 its alot harder to accumulate points than being 30. stop moaning i say.

Just testing my memory

1. Did you have enough points for the swamp last year to get one thorugh the club

2. did you get one just because you are in a supporters club

blue_bird said:
dw7 said:
its a perk of being in a club why dont you join a club if you dont want to stop moaning its going 60years and a small minority of supporters moaning about it on bm wont stop it

That's just it, he shouldn't HAVE to join a supporters club (although Im pretty sure he is already a member of one). What's the point in the loyalty scheme if people can effectively 'cheat' the system by getting tickets through the OSC?

Nobody has answered my question from earlier on. What happpens to the annual subscription money the OSC charge?

i didnt say he HAD to join a club

dw7 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Yet another apologist trying to deflect attention from the main argument. It's not a perk of the club but a perk of the branch secretaries so them and their mates, most of who don't bother with the lesser games, can get tickets for the big games (e.g. the OT derby). We have a perfectly adequate ticket distribution system, with the internet, telephone, email and the ticket office so tell me why we need this? "It's been going on 60 years" is not a good enough argument.

im sure each club have a fair way of giving out tickets if there is favourtisim then the members need to complain

so do you think the ticket fourm is fair on here

The ticket forum on here doesn't get an allocation of tickets for each game, instead it consists of individuals who may have had a sudden change of circumstance therefore wish to sell their ticket on to fellow blues. It's completely different to the way the OSC operates.

blue_bird said:
dw7 said:
im sure each club have a fair way of giving out tickets if there is favourtisim then the members need to complain

so do you think the ticket fourm is fair on here

The ticket forum on here doesn't get an allocation of tickets for each game, instead it consists of individuals who may have had a sudden change of circumstance therefore wish to sell their ticket on to fellow blues. It's completely different to the way the OSC operates.

there does be people advertising tickets befor they go on sale mods included dont be so nieve

dw7 said:
blue_bird said:
That's just it, he shouldn't HAVE to join a supporters club (although Im pretty sure he is already a member of one). What's the point in the loyalty scheme if people can effectively 'cheat' the system by getting tickets through the OSC?

Nobody has answered my question from earlier on. What happpens to the annual subscription money the OSC charge?

No, but basically if he doesn't then he's not guaranteed tickets for the bigger games because someone with less than half his loyalty points will get a ticket before him just because they're a member. I fail to see how you think that is fair?

Oh and by the way, it's not a small minority on BM that are not happy about it, there are a lot more out there believe me. It has been questioned MANY times before but the club has always defended their precious OSC.

blue_bird said:
dw7 said:

No, but basically if he doesn't then he's not guaranteed tickets for the bigger games because someone with less than half his loyalty points will get a ticket before him just because they're a member. I fail to see how you think that is fair?

Oh and by the way, it's not a small minority on BM that are not happy about it, there are a lot more out there believe me. It has been questioned MANY times before but the club has always defended their precious OSC.

your not gauranteed a ticket if your in a club either well if the club are defending the supporters club 60 years i cant see it changing all the better

there's no point in putting all you eggs in 1 basket join a club and have a s/c with a healthy nimber of points :)

Cant believe some on here want to bash the Supporters Clubs just because they have the nouse & put in the effort to help there members Let me bury a couple of myths .Branches are allocated a verry small number of tickets espescialy if the club receive a small alocation .All tickets are matched with correct loyalty points .So for eg Bill cant go he gets a ticket & gives it to Fred .just the same that happens at every football club in the country .& also what happens on BM ticket Forum /hardly the crime of the century as PB would have us believe

i have only got an away ticket from a supporters club once and will not do so again. i went to liverpool away last season. i went with a few mates, none of us were members of the supporters club but we heard there were tickets going so we contacted the supporters club. the reason i will not be getting tickets this way again is because we had to pay 12 pound more than face value of the ticket, with a tenner on top of that for the coach. utter piss take i thought but we were up for it at the time so just paid it. i dont know whether this goes on all the time or whether we paid extra because we wernt members.

dw7 said:
blue_bird said:

your not gauranteed a ticket if your in a club either well if the club are defending the supporters club 60 years i cant see it changing all the better

there's no point in putting all you eggs in 1 basket join a club and have a s/c with a healthy nimber of points :)

I have been a member of a supporters club branch which is exactly how I know how corrupt the distribution can be. Like the OP, I have had people bragging to me about being guaranteed tickets for the derby for example when they're not even season ticket holders never mind regular away game attendees.

They awarded 50 loyalty point for the timmi game and there was 21k there

Where we all you moaning fuckers then??

not all but I bet some on here were not at that game and are still moaning that they cant build loyalty points up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.