am i wrong for going a bit annoyed about this? (blackpool)

Manchester la la la la said:
ok to cut a long story short

a sixteen year old blue i know has been boasting about putting a deposit down for blackpool away (note, never been to an away game in her life- yet sounds like she has a ticket)

to put a long story short, i was fuming at this, telling her to buy tickets through the club so that she can qualify directly for tickets

its a joke, i have over 4000 pts, dont use branches, yet if i cant get a ticket after many years of crap aways for this one, and someone like her can, the whole ticket system for OS clubs needs sorting
the girl is talking bullshit mate, no-one who runs a osc would give a young girl who as never been 2 an away match a ticket for blackpool, knowing that they are going 2 be like rocking horse shit.

tasker said:
Manchester la la la la said:
ok to cut a long story short

a sixteen year old blue i know has been boasting about putting a deposit down for blackpool away (note, never been to an away game in her life- yet sounds like she has a ticket)

to put a long story short, i was fuming at this, telling her to buy tickets through the club so that she can qualify directly for tickets

its a joke, i have over 4000 pts, dont use branches, yet if i cant get a ticket after many years of crap aways for this one, and someone like her can, the whole ticket system for OS clubs needs sorting
the girl is talking bullshit mate, no-one who runs a osc would give a young girl who as never been 2 an away match a ticket for blackpool, knowing that they are going 2 be like rocking horse shit.

this

i say she has ordered one when asked who wants one but the likelyhood of her getting one is slim

1. It's easy enough to get a number of tickets together
set it up within friends and family or just have their numbers to hand
i do it all the time for the seven of us in our group

2. two of the lads who come with us used to be in the osc
every away game they were getting tickets through the osc
then one day they checked their points to find others had been getting bucket fulls of pints and not going to the game
nice little scam for some
i get their tickets for them and they get the points

3. The osc requests tickets in advance and gets them before the rest of the fans
in that case how does the club know how many to give them? How can they possibly predict the points it will sell out at?

4. Finally, last season i wanted four scum tickets for me, daughter and two mates (above)
as they had the most points i got their two
the day after it went to my points but i waited until it went to daughter's points
unfortunately i got tied up at work and rang through at 9.30 to be told they had just sold out
yet some **** was on here boasting he had got four tickets through the osc and he had 500 points less than my daughter
someone from the osc had my daughter's ticket and didn't have the points she had

ps photo id on sc wouldn't work
it needs to be on the away ticket

squirtyflower said:

then one day they checked their points to find others had been getting bucket fulls of pints and not going to the game

3. The osc requests tickets in advance and gets them before the rest of the fans
in that case how does the club know how many to give them? How can they possibly predict the points it will sell out at?

4. Finally, last season i wanted four scum tickets for me, daughter and two mates (above)
the day after it went to my points but i waited until it went to daughter's points
unfortunately i got tied up at work and rang through at 9.30 to be told they had just sold out
yet some **** was on here boasting he had got four tickets through the osc and he had 500 points less than my daughter
someone from the osc had my daughter's ticket and didn't have the points she had

doesnt have to be photo id could be like like a pin like a credit card number or password

As the OP didn't actually say that this alleged 16 year old girl was a member of an OSC and the thread has developed into a slagging off of the OSC this strikes me as a little bit suspicious.

Without wishing to cause offence, just out of curiosity, was that your intention OP? (To get people to slag off the OSC?)

dw7 said:
squirtyflower said:

doesnt have to be photo id could be like like a pin like a credit card number or password
the point i'm trying to make here is that the security would have to be on the away ticket and not our seasoncard
i could get a paper ticket with my card then pass it on

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
because instead of 15 blokes who go to the game together all queuing up or calling up, they are able to get seats together through the osc, which in turn saves the booking fees, makes life alot easier for people already juggling time. hope that explains your first point.

im not missing the point, as it wasnt you who made the thread, im just answering others and making my own point.

the OSC has been running longer than most people on here, dont see why people all of sudden feel the need to bash it after 60 years.

Are you suggesting that these 15 massive blues would not go to the match if they had to buy tickets like everyone else and incurred a booking fee or had to spend time making a phone call like everyone else?

I was asked the question why not do it through the club, so i gave a perfectly good example.

I say ban all supporters clubs, after all we are ruining football, so why let things like this
<a class="postlink" href="http://sierraleonemcfc.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sierraleonemcfc.blogspot.com/</a>
get in the way.
all the fault of supporters clubs.

I completely agree that there should be a reshuffle on how things are done, however I will say, my father, brother and myself are life long city fans and live very far away (4 hours drive after we moved south for work), and struggle to make games. For this reason we can't accumulate points as others can, and we can never go to any of the "big games" we've always wanted too such as the scum at home.

For people with limited points doing this in surrounding areas it is very frustrating, but I think there should be some kind of system to help people like us out. What you think?

Goo said:
I completely agree that there should be a reshuffle on how things are done, however I will say, my father, brother and myself are life long city fans and live very far away (4 hours drive after we moved south for work), and struggle to make games. For this reason we can't accumulate points as others can, and we can never go to any of the "big games" we've always wanted too such as the scum at home.

For people with limited points doing this in surrounding areas it is very frustrating, but I think there should be some kind of system to help people like us out. What you think?

utd at home only sells out if even days/hours befor the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.