Amar Fatah

Why? He wouldn’t get a single minute behind Grealish, Doku, Bobb, Savio, Foden, Bernardo and McAtee. Would be better off loaning him to Girona, if he’s even good enough for them
Grealish/Doku one side, Savinho/Bobb other side. Foden and Bernie deeper. Fatah and/or McAtee would only be backup options, but useful ones to have.

We play a lot of games, especially when we go all the way in multiple competitions, which we should be prepared for every season. Fatah would get game time with us and we'd be stronger with him in the squad. Plus, get him under our coaching staff regularly and the *next* season he could be swapping places with one of those first four names. It's healthy competition.

He looks like a talent. Txiki seems to agree.

Nowhere near our level. Are people that desperate for new players? This lad played in poor leagues/clubs and never did anything out of ordinary. He is older than Rico. We are the best club in the world.

Nowhere near our level. Are people that desperate for new players? This lad played in poor leagues/clubs and never did anything out of ordinary. He is older than Rico. We are the best club in the world.
Jamie Vardy says hello!

Nobody has seen enough of Amar to form any opinion. I guess there is a desire to see how he performs in training, perhaps to decide a position within the CFG.

I’m sure the commentators on the OS said he was only here for a bit of rehab after a long injury break. I suspect he will be in the French second division after the tour. He will do very well there. He is a Troyes player and they need him, I think, more than the money.

From what i’ve seen he needs to bulk up and also learn composure.

Loan from Troyes to Girona would do wonders for him.

I thought be looked OK, looks like he had a bit about him at times and was confident on the ball, but no way of telling if he's near our level from that short appearance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.