Amar Fatah

We could give them double what they spent and a big sell on fee, allowing them to invest in new players. I think he should be playing at a higher level than the French lower leagues.
€10m for this kid? nah, just be screwing them over for no reason imo. We've no need for him.

kid was direct, he might have something down the line not on doku's level though
bit different to bobb more a push and run type of player rather than trickery

First time getting to watch him last night, looked decent enough. Nice pen. Decision making was a bit poor at times but I suspect that was out of a desire to try and really show something special.. probably can be taught to be smarter with the ball. Moves well despite his height. I'm curious to see how he develops but not really of any use to City at the moment so I'd like to see him actually play for Troyes next season. They need all the help they can get.

signed on loan to willem11 for the season they play sparta rotterdam on Saturday who just signed kaky on loan think metinho is there who we may or may not still own ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.