Amar Fatah

Nowhere near our level. Are people that desperate for new players? This lad played in poor leagues/clubs and never did anything out of ordinary. He is older than Rico. We are the best club in the world.
Blah blah blah

He’s older than Rico. Yeah, so is Oscar Bobb and it took him over a year longer to break into the squad. At 20 years old Manuel Akanji had just moved to Basel’s B team from Winterthur, Stefan Ortega was playing as Armenia Bielefeld’s backup goalkeeper in Germany’s third tier, Edin Džeko was playing for Teplice in Czechia, Yaya Touré had just moved to Metalurh Donetsk from Beveren, Nicolás Otamendi had 1 senior appearance for Vélez Sarsfield and Riyad Mahrez was still playing in the 4th tier of French football with Le Havre II.

Even if he’s a sign now to sell for profit player I don’t see why not.

Personally I think we could use someone with his skillset, either now or in the future.

Blah blah blah

He’s older than Rico. Yeah, so is Oscar Bobb and it took him over a year longer to break into the squad. At 20 years old Manuel Akanji had just moved to Basel’s B team from Winterthur, Stefan Ortega was playing as Armenia Bielefeld’s backup goalkeeper in Germany’s third tier, Edin Džeko was playing for Teplice in Czechia, Yaya Touré had just moved to Metalurh Donetsk from Beveren, Nicolás Otamendi had 1 senior appearance for Vélez Sarsfield and Riyad Mahrez was still playing in the 4th tier of French football with Le Havre II.

Personally I think we could use someone with his skillset, either now or in the future.
just robbing Troyes of the fee, we'd never use him. Leave him there another season or two.

just robbing Troyes of the fee, we'd never use him. Leave him there another season or two.
We could give them double what they spent and a big sell on fee, allowing them to invest in new players. I think he should be playing at a higher level than the French lower leagues.

Blah blah blah

I’m massively impressed by who was doing what and when. Did you already know all that or did you spend ten minutes having a look?

Let's sign him on loan and boil some piss.He might surprise a few people can play multiple positions and I've liked what I've seen so far and if it did work out for the lad imagine the melt down from rival fans :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.