Amsterdam police are a disgrace

andyhinch said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
law74 said:
Would this be the best place to point out that if it wasn't for the Yanks, so might we?

-- Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:10 pm --

Would this be the best place to point out that if it wasn't for the Yanks, so might we?

Don't let Skashion and SWP's Back see this.....

-- Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:55 pm --

Wretched Vengeance said:
law74 said:

-- Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:10 pm --

Don't let Skashion and SWP's Back see this.....
Did they save us or did we save them? A question worth asking

Refer to the Cellar and the recent debate....mostly by Skashion and SWP.

Failing that, read up and decide yourself, and then when you have come to some sort of answer..........ask Skashion and SWP.

<a class="postlink" href="http://m.youtube.com/?reload=2&rdm=mc3h055tf#/watch?feature=plcp&v=iG2o4jAyVRE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DiG2o4jAyVRE%26feature%3Dplcp&gl=GB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://m.youtube.com/?reload=2&rdm=mc3h ... plcp&gl=GB</a>

andyhinch said:
So not there then
Sorry not sure wtf you are asking really ? I was pointing out that the lad arrested in that video, looked like one of the Ajax lads who were on one of the earlier videos, and no I haven't been arsed to go back and look.

As for where I was, it was probably 50 yards away, but avoiding getting involved in what was going off outside the JS.

Sore nothing but a bit of strong arm off the law sorry if it took you wrong<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:47 am --<br /><br />Sore nothing but a bit of strong arm off the law sorry if it took you wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.