Amsterdam police are a disgrace

JimmyJones said:
That may well be the case SF however his shitty posts about history,having not travelled in europe etc smells of a serious WUM or rag

You're getting mad over nothing. I'm not attacking your club or your supporters, yet you're making a huge fuss. Again, as I asked in an earlier post which you chose to completely ignore, did I post anything that isn't factually correct?

As a matter of interest who was the first of these three clubs to win a European Trophy?
Ajax or Liverpool with all their wonderful history or the team from Manchester with no history?

I was there and am just recovering from a very knackering trip back in Spain - You could tell it was going to kick off near the old sailor so we left - it was the same on thursday the City fans were gathered there again for one reason only - I heard from there own mouths - guys in the ground when we were kept in for 40 mins could talk of nothing else but getting back to the sailor or the bulldog where it kicked off - these guys are a minority but they exist not all city fans are level headed saints and I saw quite a few over the last few days who were hell bent on trouble - I overheard two "city" on the metro last night argueing about who stood their ground and who did not and hes not my mate anymore he ran - why oh why get into it in the first place - when you can feel the tension rising and you know its going to kick off move - we did - BUT that does not excuse the police AGAIN wantantly battening anybody they feel like - I also know for a fact just off the main trouble there was some serious fighting by the ajax ultras and some of ours who had been in conatct by phone for over a week looking for trouble - I feel really sorry for any innocents caught up in this as I did in Madrid but again I say we have our dickheads they have theirs and it was obvious what was about to happen - you did not need to stay and let it happen - I have video of the boat going passed with the city fans having a laugh and songs being sung etc - I have none of the trouble becuase I left - not because I am a "softy" but because for me football is not about this shit - if I have offended anybody sorry but I have an opinion also - and that is I wish to watch football without all this crap and that I managed to do because I walked away - it has to be also argued though that we did not really play football on wednesday - I hope all blues are fit and well that were attacked without any reason

1,000 a side? don't think so somehow! That would of meant 1 in every 3 city fans in Amsterdam was involved!!!<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:01 pm --<br /><br />
totallywired said:
Just been on radio 5 been some big scraps between Blues and Ajax. CNN reporter reckoned about a 1.000 a side. Mate texted me said it was savage. He` no shrinking violet either.
1,000 a side? don't think so somehow! That would of meant 1 in every 3 city fans in Amsterdam was involved!!! Typical CNN

innovator said:
1,000 a side? don't think so somehow! That would of meant 1 in every 3 city fans in Amsterdam was involved!!!

-- Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:01 pm --

totallywired said:
Just been on radio 5 been some big scraps between Blues and Ajax. CNN reporter reckoned about a 1.000 a side. Mate texted me said it was savage. He` no shrinking violet either.
1,000 a side? don't think so somehow! That would of meant 1 in every 3 city fans in Amsterdam was involved!!! Typical CNN

That figure is bollox...but there were far more than 3k city there - i would estimate more like 6k.

This is when the bottles and plastic pots started flying and the Ajax fans got a battering off the Police.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvkuMHzfHno[/youtube]

Plenty of other videos here. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=manchester+city+fans+amsterdam&oq=manchester+city+fans+amsterdam&gs_l=youtube.12...100.4139.0.5907.22.17.0.5.5.0.132.970.16j1.17.0...0.0...1ac.1.HT7KBuVgCBE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... T7KBuVgCBE</a>

Come on, who tried to stick their tongue down the Female reporters ear? Click on the Vimeo link.

Manchester City-fans nemen Amsterdam over

from GeR Plus4 hours ago

Voorafgaand aan de wedstrijd Ajax - Manchester City trokken ruim drieduizend fans door de straten van Amsterdam. Met name café Old Sailor was een hotspot bij de Engelsen. GeR maakte een sfeerimpressie van onze, door Engelsen overgenomen, hoofdstad.

<a class="postlink" href="http://vimeo.com/52232070" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://vimeo.com/52232070</a>

To be fair it was fine with both sets of fines taking it in turn singing until City started singing "Feyenoord, Feyenoord"...

Aaronj said:
To be fair it was fine with both sets of fines taking it in turn singing until City started singing "Feyenoord, Feyenoord"...

It was building up anyway. Same thing happened to United. The Ajax fans who where throwing bottles and pots weren't there earlier on in the day. Those mixed in with the City fans a few yards further down didn't cause any trouble at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.