Amsterdam police are a disgrace

BlueT said:
I knew there would be trouble for this one, it's one of the reasons I chose Dortmund/Dusseldorf instead. Ajax will kick off over here in a couple of weeks time as well.

This . Been to our games at Shalke , Hamburg , Dortmund , Munich and Wolfsburg . Found the German police ok . No over the top Policing and always willing to have Laugh . Worst ive come across were the Polish Riot police in Grochlin in 2003 with those bloody wolves and guns . Glad they didnt kick off with us !

BlueT said:
I knew there would be trouble for this one, it's one of the reasons I chose Dortmund/Dusseldorf instead. Ajax will kick off over here in a couple of weeks time as well.

Certainly will !

They attacked rags in Deansgate Locks last season , and ran riot on Chester Road ..... i know , they were swarming all around my car as i was stuck at lights on the way to the Trafford Centre !

Burnage Burnsy said:
Yellow ticker on SSN now. Saying 25 arrested but mainly locals.

And if you read the muen article, it says 'seven fans arrested" in the title but then when you read the article it says how the police haven't said which team the 'fans' support.

I just hope all our fans over there are keeping safe.

Hi, anyone out there know if City Centre Branch is ok this time?
Just trying to find out how my lad is getting on in Amsterdam

Blueranger1 said:
Worst ive come across were the Polish Riot police in Grochlin in 2003 with those bloody wolves and guns . Glad they didnt kick off with us !

take a look at this... lucky men you...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMeJGLizM5w...player_embedded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMeJGLiz ... r_embedded</a>

Doesn't surprise me. The Police are simply a huge organised gang of wankers wherever you go. Unforunately on the continent they're worse than here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.