Amsterdam police are a disgrace

Manchestercitychorlton said:
cyberblue said:
Manchestercitychorlton said:
And what? I'm simply posting what is going on.
You are not sayinf what is going on you said aparantley so you not seen or heard it ,but if it true so fu*king what ,? why not post Ajax Fans Got a Banner saying MUFC .cos that is true but again so Fu*king what .
Apparently suggesting yes I have heard that is what has happened. You come across an idiot, you are on an internet forum.
I am an idiot because you believe some rumor is true so what if it is true what does it matter .why post a rumor . Why not comment on the AJAX_ MUFC flag that is true .but again what does it fu*king matter that is what people do at Football matches .they goe to enjoy emselves

Amsterdam police are a disgrace !!! Funny it's been going off all over the town centre but they are out of order !!! Man up you soft twat ... You're in a major city in Europe expect a little bit of mither. Jesus in the 80's we couldn't go anywhere without trouble

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWLLf7AN65w[/youtube]

looks like friendly banter to me

bluebannana said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWLLf7AN65w[/youtube]

looks like friendly banter to me

The cops did that city fan a big favour carting him off the end there ..... at least he didn't have to watch that crap tonite !

Back at the hotel now. Think the reports of rioting abd 25 arrests are a little dar fetched. Yes it got a bit lively for 15-20 mins but the police boxed the city fans in and locked us in pubs whilst they removed the dickhead element who turned up.
That turned out to be the highlight of a pretty depressing evening where we were locked in the ground for 40 mins only to be herded onto a police free tram with their dickheads goading us with 'manchester manchester who the fuck are manchester' and 'amsterdam hooligan amsterdam hooligan'
Still could of been worse we could have lost to...... Oh wait???

yatesy94 said:
What is it with foreign police force assaulting City fans again? Absolute wankers, thinking twice if I want to go Dortmund if this is how they treat paying fans. Thing is you can't do anything back as it's there word against yours saw the footage in Madrid and it was disgraceful you'd never see that happening over here.
Well, It's the way the Dutch are policing during football matches. It's nothing personal against City.

The way of travelling for away fans in the Eredivisie is ridiculous as well.

didsburyblu said:
Back at the hotel now. Think the reports of rioting abd 25 arrests are a little dar fetched. Yes it got a bit lively for 15-20 mins but the police boxed the city fans in and locked us in pubs whilst they removed the dickhead element who turned up.
That turned out to be the highlight of a pretty depressing evening where we were locked in the ground for 40 mins only to be herded onto a police free tram with their dickheads goading us with 'manchester manchester who the fuck are manchester' and 'amsterdam hooligan amsterdam hooligan'
Man up for fu*ks sake what do you expext Amstedam hooliganns to sing to you ?

cyberblue said:
didsburyblu said:
Man up for fu*ks sake what do you expext Amstedam hooliganns to sing to you ?

Tulips from Amsterdam?

All together now....

When it's Spring again I'll bring again
Tulips from Amsterdam
With a heart thats true I'll give to you
Tulips from Amsterdam
I can't wait until the day you fill
These eager arms of mine
Like the windmill keeps on turning
That's how my heart keeps on yearning
For the day I know we can share these
Tulips from Amsterdam

Lol some blues seem to be having a good time...

<a class="postlink" href="http://telly.com/JC1LB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://telly.com/JC1LB</a>

===========================================================
Rick and Danny leading the Amsterdam singers

(said it got a bit hairy later!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.