An End to Terrace/Armchair Managers vs Mancini...

Could someone please send me a bottle of the pomposity pills the Bluemoon Intelligentsia have taken today. I have some pretty important meetings next week and they may just come in handy.

blueinsa said:
Bigga unravelling on this thread is highly amusing :-)

How so??

Isn't the question I've asked based in reality? I asked what Mancini has said on the matter and all I've had is speculation, not hard fact. "I made a mistake" is hardly evidence of what has been posted above as given fact.

I await on tenterhooks for the hard and fast answer, not speculation.

So your 'unravelling' statement is full of bullsh*t, as per, but I'm not surprised...

Bigga said:
blueinsa said:
Bigga unravelling on this thread is highly amusing :-)

How so??

Isn't the question I've asked based in reality? I asked what Mancini has said on the matter and all I've had is speculation, not hard fact. "I made a mistake" is hardly evidence of what has been posted above as given fact.

I await on tenterhooks for the hard and fast answer, not speculation.

So your 'unravelling' statement is full of bullsh*t, as per, but I'm not surprised...

Back for more?

Thought you'd had enough of "wads"?

pmsl....

Bigga said:
blueinsa said:
You mean you haven't so far?

No De Jong, no Silva, BIG mistake.

The midfield combination of Yaya and Barry is way too slow and just gets over run. De Jong is the best in the business at breaking things up yet he drops him to the bench for Barry who frankly breaks fuck all up he is that slow!

No Silva? The man he did an interview on earlier in the week claiming he is our one and only real playmaker and the guy that makes us tick going forward yet he then drops him and yes, you guessed it we are completely impotent in attack.

You can argue about Johnson playing on the wrong side and Milner being miss used as well but for me, De Jong and Silva on the bench against a Liverpool side that has beaten Chelsea and the rags recently was a ridiculous call to make and a fucking huge mistake.

Week earlier we play what the fans have asked for. We play a 4-4-2 with a midfield 2 of Yaya and De Jong with AJ and Silva providing width but also allowing Silva to float in attack and provide us with some guile. Team looks happy, team looks confident in the system and players look to enjoy their roles for once and hey presto we romp to arguably our best performance of the season. Then against Liverpool he completely has a brain fart and reverts to type and hey presto, team looks pissed off, team looks demotivated, players look lost and like they couldn't give a fuck and we do fuck all for 90 minutes and we get raped 3-0!

He fucked up and he admitted as much. What more do you want and what are you trying to prove here by arguing against?

Didn't I say not to guess??

All you've given me is speculation about the team and not what Mancini is thinking, because he's offered no evidence on what's he's thinking about the matter. So, all that typed above is just a waste of time because nothing as solid proof has been forthcoming.

Unbelievable - you criticise blueinsa's post because "it is speculation" - yet one of your major, ridiculously stupid claims in this thread is this:

Bigga said:
Maybe you cannot piece events together, but the personnel he put out was in response to the negative tag he quite wrongly receives!!

Well perhaps you'd kindly present your evidence for this, then - since you seem to be so keen to avoid "speculation".

Or is it one rule for you and one for everyone else?

Put up or shut up.

Where is your evidence?

Bigga said:
Well, I'm happy enough by your 'answer'.

It certainly proves you can offer no evidence, so seek to veer off track.

You can keep your 'pmsl' as an embarrassingly hollow victory.

I won't tell anyone...

Whatever floats your boat old boy....

One last thing though.....let us know when you finish playing dumb yeah? ;-)

Bigga said:
Well, I'm happy enough by your 'answer'.

It certainly proves you can offer no evidence, so seek to veer off track.

You can keep your 'pmsl' as an embarrassingly hollow victory.

I won't tell anyone...

You have struggled throughout this thread.

If you are on a wind up, I applaud you. If you are for real, I pity you.

BillyShears said:
Could someone please send me a bottle of the pomposity pills the Bluemoon Intelligentsia have taken today. I have some pretty important meetings next week and they may just come in handy.

Get some off Dismal Dave.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Bigga said:
Didn't I say not to guess??

All you've given me is speculation about the team and not what Mancini is thinking, because he's offered no evidence on what's he's thinking about the matter. So, all that typed above is just a waste of time because nothing as solid proof has been forthcoming.

Unbelievable - you criticise blueinsa's post because "it is speculation" - yet one of your major, ridiculously stupid claims in this thread is this:

Bigga said:
Maybe you cannot piece events together, but the personnel he put out was in response to the negative tag he quite wrongly receives!!

Well perhaps you'd kindly present your evidence for this, then - since you seem to be so keen to avoid "speculation".

Put up or shut up.

Where is your evidence?

Read "attacking intent" for the umpteenth time...

In fact, I'm going to clarify what I mean, because some of you cannot think for yourselves about that team.

Only one player, from the midfield upwards, was a player designed to hold the play in that formation. That was supposed to be Barry. Yaya's mission was to help out, but drive on when he could. He never really got that chance, bar once or twice.

The REST of the team, outside of the obvious defence were FORWARD THINKING and too much so.

Usually, adding de Jong seeks balance to ball retention and Silva is a mix of attacking intent with ball retention.

When you add Barry into the normal mix, it becomes 'negative'.

I fail to see how you cannot think on this level. It's frankly embarrassing to attempt conversation with you lot not to understand why he tried something different. It's clear he wanted the pressure going forward on the Dippers team, thinking the personnel could pull it off.

You don't see it like I do and that's fine. I can see why he put out that team and they should have been good enough to get a result. All you want to do is criticise it with analysing the actual team and moan about who was left on the bench!

Just remember those on the bench haven't given us an away win since Dec, so you have no proof that they would have done, being in the team.

Bigga said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:

Put up or shut up.

Where is your evidence?

Read "attacking intent" for the umpteenth time...

Big fat FAIL! (The team that beat Sunderland had "attacking intent", anyway).

But your opinion that the team had "attacking intent" is irrelevant and not evidence to support your ridiculous claim that:

Bigga said:
the personnel he put out was in response to the negative tag he quite wrongly receives!!

I'll try again:

Post your evidence that Mancini changed a winning team because of the "whingers".

PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.