An Everton perspective on saturdays game

Kenney_The_Blue

From the Everton forum 'Grand Old Team'

Quite a lot about city, their opinion of us as a club and Manchester as a place, our history and our rise to the top.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/60892-Man-City-v-Everton-5th-Oct-12-45?s=6d923879ae0c36e4d8559c58b88852f0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threa ... 58b88852f0</a>

Maybe that won’t carry over so well in this new change but it would be no bad thing as there’s nothing like a scruffy manc with crap jeans and a jarg trackie top screwing their face up and getting angry at “the scarsurs” for putting his team to bed. Especially when the camera pans five foot to the side and there’s an equally scruffy mate called Baz with a tea towel strapped to his head looking like he's swallowed three garys and just come down off them. The f*cking beauts.

Wish I hadn't clicked on that linked. Spent 5 years working in Scouseland it reminded me just how unfunny those squinty eyed robbing barstewards are. Hope we really cane them

comparing the teams who will play on saturday:

Joe Hart < Tim Howard
Zabaleta < Seamus Coleman
Vincent Kompany > Phil Jagielka
Matija Nastasic < Sylvain Distin
Kolarov < Leighton Baines
Jesus Navas < Kevin Mirallas
Yaya Touré > Leon Osman
Fernandinho > Darren Gibson
Silva > Stephen Naismith
Aguero < Ross Barkley
Negredo < Romelo Lukaku

they will have 4 of the best players, we will have 7 of the best players. We win

hopefully this was a joke

Sorry, but there are some things that you really shouldn't do in this life. One of them is going on a scouse football fan forum. I'll pass cheers.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Maybe that won’t carry over so well in this new change but it would be no bad thing as there’s nothing like a scruffy manc with crap jeans and a jarg trackie top screwing their face up and getting angry at “the scarsurs” for putting his team to bed. Especially when the camera pans five foot to the side and there’s an equally scruffy mate called Baz with a tea towel strapped to his head looking like he's swallowed three garys and just come down off them. The f*cking beauts.

Was about to post that.

1: we're mancs, there for we're cool as fuck, always have been, always will be.
2: Liverpool is THE biggest shit hole in England and has the worse scumbags you'll ever come across.
3: it's pronounced 'scousoh' we're not from fucking Yorkshire!

Kenney_The_Blue said:

I'm trying to work out what accent pronounces scousers "Scarsurs" because it definitely isn't manc

Gingers Dad said:
Wish I hadn't clicked on that linked. Spent 5 years working in Scouseland it reminded me just how unfunny those squinty eyed robbing barstewards are. Hope we really cane them

Bit unfair. They still think Liverpool has culture, cant accuse them of lacking a sense of humour.

It actually sums up the Mickeys really.Not half as funny as they like to think they are and with this kind of inbuilt sense that they are the only ones with any sense of style or history.Sadly they really believe this,unfortunately for them anyone outside of the land time forgot agrees.

I worked for a Liverpool shipping company for three years and have worked alongside plenty of them in other spheres too.Individually they can be sound lads but collectively a bit of a nightmare with this ''All scousers together la'' attitude and a chip on their shoulders bigger than Andy[cough,sorry] Andrew Cole!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.