An Everton perspective on saturdays game

kiam06 said:
I thought it was the easiest game of the season and Everton look poor compared to teams of recent years with Cahill, Fellaini etc

They managed to fluke a goal with a lucky punt which took us all of 60 seconds to rectify then it was a complete stroll after that.
I reckon against some of the 'better' teams they may face the problem that they're passing about but not doing much with it, it was the case on saturday. For a team that has played such shit for a long time, they had a high pass count in comparison with a lot of teams we have played but did jack shit with it most of the time.

kiam06 said:
I thought it was the easiest game of the season and Everton look poor compared to teams of recent years with Cahill, Fellaini etc

They managed to fluke a goal with a lucky punt which took us all of 60 seconds to rectify then it was a complete stroll after that.

Easiest game of the season was Newcastle.

Was our easiest game against Everton for a while though. The win was thoroughly deserved, City dominated the game

There was a bunch of them on the Liverpool stopper train after the game Saturday, they never stopped whinging once until i got off at Urmston, that horrible nasal whingy fuckin whine they have, it was 15 minutes of torture to the ears, wouldnt mind but they had the nerve to call Mancs scruffy twats when they looked like they had bought everything off the market, one even had yellow pants on FFS

blue underpants said:
There was a bunch of them on the Liverpool stopper train after the game Saturday, they never stopped whinging once until i got off at Urmston, that horrible nasal whingy fuckin whine they have, it was 15 minutes of torture to the ears, wouldnt mind but they had the nerve to call Mancs scruffy twats when they looked like they had bought everything off the market, one even had yellow pants on FFS

Scousers whingeing? Shirley not.

Berkovic_blue said:
kiam06 said:

Easiest game of the season was Newcastle.

Was our easiest game against Everton for a while though. The win was thoroughly deserved, City dominated the game

First thing Utd fans said to me at work was "You were lucky". They were referring to the penalty decisions, but really it was a stroll once Aguero got the 2nd.

Everton passed it neatly in midfield but never really looked like scoring. I don't think they will do as well as some people have been suggesting.

BlueTG said:
If it's worth anything here's my perspective: Fuck off Everton.

well said works for me

hate those horrible scouse bastards they are the most bitter about our good fortune enjoyed beating them as much as beating the rags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.