An Important Message For Cyclists

Nothing against bike riders who use common sense but the cunts who ride bikes at night dressed all in black and no lights deserve everything that happens to them.

Yesterday, on Upper Brook Street, two uber drivers collided with each other. One had run a red light.

3rd incident i've seen going to work since the New Year.

Indeed numerous car drivers are just as bad, and it's not just on amber.

Bad road users, are just bad road users cycles, m-bikes, cars, vans, even pedestrians.

Agreed bad drivers are bad drivers. But cycling is Not “just as bad” in terms of numbers. For a few months I was walking from picadilly to St Peter’s square, I regularly counted 10+ cyclists going through red lights. Occasionally cars when it was close to amber. One occasion I counted 28 cyclists going through red lights including one that missed me by about 6 inches in that 15 min period. It was about 75/80% of cyclists that day.

The number of Cyclists ignoring red lights is insane.

Last edited:
Just overtake when it is safe to do so. I'd suggest just before a bend ins't a safe place to overtake.

You can always spot a poor overtake from miles away as the driver will be either dangerously close, or on the brakes the moment they've passed (must get in front drivers).

Three of the most basic decisions when overtaking with a bend coming up is distance and speed of both vehicles. Unfortunately one or both of the vehicle users can often be fucking idiots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.