Ancelotti OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Punter said:
Shooter 83 said:
Not getting on his back but he has changed. 3-0 wolves last season... beaten 2-1 this season. Birmingham 5-1 - 0-0 this. He's gone very negative. Theres no way we would do them 4-2 with this season's tatics.

Utd 0-0 was 0-1 last season. Spurs 0-0 was 0-3 last season. Liverpool 3-0, was 0-0 last season.

It's great having selective amnesia.

I'll give you the Liverpool result even if they are shite this season. He wasnt even here when we got beat of spurs.

I'll add the Blackburn 4-1 to it aswell.. 1-1 this season.

The point im making is about the likes of Wolves.Birmingham and Blackburn, look at the results and how we played last season to this and we have spent £100m. Very furstrating, how he's changed his apporach against the lower teams in the league. Needs to get back to it quick.

Goater666 said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
I couldn't be more greatful for Sunderland and Chelsea to show our deluded fans that even the biggest and best team's loose from time to time and struggle against the weaker teams.

"biggest and best team's loose from time to time and struggle against the weaker teams."

From time to time?

We play shit negative football for nearly every match. Its only from time to time we actually play some decent stuff. Completely opposite to the like of Chelsea.

didn't get them far today tho did it?

Don't forget Ancelotti only bought in 2 new players Mancini bought in 6, Ancelotti's team have a better understanding of eachother imagine playing football with someone Team A for 3/4 season's compare that to Team B for 1 season and there's going to be a big difference in which team you play most fluent football in.

Mancini has stated Chelsea will win the league, shame he doesn't have the belief in our team and we may actually surprise a few and win the thing, instead of being happy with entering a qualifying comp next year.

C1TY4LIFE said:
didn't get them far today tho did it?

Don't forget Ancelotti only bought in 2 new players Mancini bought in 6, Ancelotti's team have a better understanding of eachother imagine playing football with someone Team A for 3/4 season's compare that to Team B for 1 season and there's going to be a big difference in which team you play most fluent football in.

Got them to the top of the league and scored 13 more goals than we have.

AustinBlue said:
blueinsa said:
Different game mate, Sunderland are not playing with 10 behind the ball unlike Birmingham yesterday. We had as near as damn it a full strength side out yesterday so injuries are not an excuse.

A. Injuries and missing players are an excuse for us (Balotelli / Adebayor) because it changed our starting line-up and substitutions.
B. It was a different game. Chelsea didn't park the bus, so Sunderland's tactics of hitting on the counter and closing down every attacking Chelsea player in a swarm worked. If Chelsea had parked the bus, then Sunderland wouldn't have scored 3 and Sunderland's game plan certainly doesn't show how we could have broken down Birmingham. If you are saying we are like Chelsea, then their "freedom" and "unafraid to commit players forward" cost them the game.

For me Bobby has to play the opposition on the day and be adaptable and willing to change his approach to games based on that.

Yesterday he wasn't and for me it was a huge let down.

I dont think we should win every game, never have and never will, but i do think its right to expect a performance every game, not just from the players but also from our manager and for me, we got neither yesterday. To play a team at home, 17th in the league who park the bus with 10 men behind the ball, yet stick rigidly with an overly cautious formation for the entire 90 mins is crap. No pressure, no movement and passing so slow at times its almost pedestrian, with a complete reluctance to commit players forward. Birmingham said this is the way we will play, up to you to break us down and we didn't want to know.

Horses for courses that's all i ask.

Even Blackpool (amongst lots of others) have out-scored us at home and away this season for gods sake. It doesn't take a genius to understand that we're playing to negative.

Bluebee2 said:
Mancini has stated Chelsea will win the league, shame he doesn't have the belief in our team and we may actually surprise a few and win the thing, instead of being happy with entering a qualifying comp next year.

Agree totally. Our time is now. Not next year. Or the year after. Or the year after that. It's now. Go for it Roberto. Just go for it.

Goater666 said:
Even Blackpool (amongst lots of others) have out-scored us at home and away this season for gods sake. It doesn't take a genius to understand that we're playing to negative.

What good is scoring more than us if you end up with less points than us?

moomba said:
Goater666 said:

What good is scoring more than us if you end up with less points than us?

Only 7 points less. Bolton have scored 6 more and are only 3 behind us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.