Ancelotti OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY IDIOTS

DO YOU SEE

there are no easy games in this league. A lot of the time teams sit back and give Chelsea the space to do what they do best. When teams go out to play, and work hard, you get results like today. And every team goes out to play City in the same way

the negative City fans can go fuck themselves

moomba said:
Goater666 said:
Even Blackpool (amongst lots of others) have out-scored us at home and away this season for gods sake. It doesn't take a genius to understand that we're playing to negative.

What good is scoring more than us if you end up with less points than us?

I've checked out the last ten Premiership winners and everyone bar one was either the top or second top scorers. The missing one was a lowly third. Statistics can of course lie but my money would be on the same thing this year.

Goater666 said:
moomba said:

Only 7 points less. Bolton have scored 6 more and are only 3 behind us.

As Bruce Fireside would say, "points make prizes".

Bolton will probably have a go at us in a few weeks and we'll probably pick them off. Hopefully Balo will be back by then.

Palerider said:
I've checked out the last ten Premiership winners and everyone bar one was either the top or second top scorers. The missing one was a lowly third. Statistics can of course lie but my money would be on the same thing this year.

I've checked out the last ten winners and every one of them without exception finished on the highest number of points.

moomba said:
Palerider said:

I've checked out the last ten winners and every one of them without exception finished on the highest number of points.

Very good!

Blue Punter said:
Goater666 said:

As Bruce Fireside would say, "points make prizes".

Bolton will probably have a go at us in a few weeks and we'll probably pick them up. Hopefully Balo will be back by then.

Goals win games. Won games means points. Points mean prizes.

Goater666 said:
moomba said:

Yet we're ahead of both in the standings.

Fancy that.

moomba said:
Palerider said:

Moomba.....fuckin' quality! Loved that.

Goater666 said:
Goals win games. Won games means points. Points mean prizes.

And we're only 6 points from the top with half of our signings yet to have a significant influence.

moomba said:
Goater666 said:

Yet we're ahead of both in the standings.

Fancy that.

Are you seriously trying to be proud of the fact we're only 3 points in front of Bolton and 7 points in front of Blackpool, with the players we have at our disposal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.