And so it begins...

OB1 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
pudge said:
I don't believe Juve are in any sort of poor financial situation.

With transfers they tend to only pay "big" money for players whose wage demands are low/reasonable, and pay big wages to players like Tevez, who they bought relatively cheap; same as Pogba.

Added to their domestic success and dominance I don't believe there in any financial trouble, at least to the extent that they need to sell Vidal AND Pogba.

I suspect there's something else to Conte's departure. Maybe he felt he couldn't take them further, especially with regards to the CL. We viewed progress to the last 16 as acceptable and obviously going in the right direction; Milan have made it to at least the round of 16 each year Allegri was there and he's the new Juve coach.

Reports in Italy last hour that Exor, Juve's holding company have turned off the tap, financially.

Cost-cutting measures being implemented.

I fear Pogba ends up at PSG, and we are stuck with Toure for the next four years, with all our rivals stocked with a quality comparison for the long term.

Better get Barkley then.

Would still be no club for Yaya in the next few years.

Only Monaco left.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
pudge said:

With transfers they tend to only pay "big" money for players whose wage demands are low/reasonable, and pay big wages to players like Tevez, who they bought relatively cheap; same as Pogba.

Added to their domestic success and dominance I don't believe there in any financial trouble, at least to the extent that they need to sell Vidal AND Pogba.

I suspect there's something else to Conte's departure. Maybe he felt he couldn't take them further, especially with regards to the CL. We viewed progress to the last 16 as acceptable and obviously going in the right direction; Milan have made it to at least the round of 16 each year Allegri was there and he's the new Juve coach.

Reports in Italy last hour that Exor, Juve's holding company have turned off the tap, financially.

I fear Pogba ends up at PSG, and we are stuck with Toure for the next four years, with all our rivals stocked with a quality comparison for the long term.
Pogba's gone 4/7 in places to join the Chavs and the money's still coming in for him,7/1 for PSG & 25/1 for us
Got a bad feeling Maureen will get him...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
OB1 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Better get Barkley then.

Only Monaco left.

At the age of 32/33 Monaco may be his most likely destination anyway next summer.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
OB1 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Better get Barkley then.

Only Monaco left.

Can't see Pogba at PSG as they will have spent almost €100m if they sign di Maria, Chelsea would be more likely and a bigger concern.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
OB1 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Better get Barkley then.

Only Monaco left.
Damn, I never know if you're posting a cryptic clue or not...

Pogba, seriously???
Did any of you that want him watch the world cup?!
In one of the best teams in the competition he flattered to deceive and looked, without wanting to sound to harsh, s**t.

Obviously, the same could be said about Messi on balance for this tournament....so I guess an opinion shouldn't be formed from watching the boys in Brazil.

I think Pogba and Vidal look like top quality already...

Barkley looks to have it all.. but ive seen so many young english players who shown the same promise just fade away. Im not a scout or claim to have any CV that makes my opinion better than the next, maybe its just that british thing of thinking the foreign guys are better.. But Pogba looks the real deal to me.

Considering the Job 'Txiki' Begiristain seems to have done on the other deals, id be amazed if this has caught him sleeping. I only hope they didnt think it wasnt worth the ground work in favour of a more realistic transfer.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
pudge said:

I know they've put a lot of money into Juve, at the expense of their other holdings, but if true I imagine it's more in the hope of say operating like we are this summer.

I think their focus will now move, perhaps solely, to the Champions League; with the money it brings in now an even bigger incentive.

Of course, if they get a decent offer for either player they'll consider it like most clubs would I imagine. Just don't think they'll need or be forced to do so, just my opinion of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.