And so it begins...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
FantasyIreland said:
Most are grateful for your efforts Tolm and enjoy your contribution.

So,if the dickheads would kindly stay away from this thread it would be appreciated.

Thanks, but although I appreciate the sentiment, I am not seeking validation, either way.

My info and opinion is open to all, and I am very comfortable with who I am and where I stand.
where are you standing on our ins and outs Tolm, comfortable with them too?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
FantasyIreland said:

So,if the dickheads would kindly stay away from this thread it would be appreciated.

Thanks, but although I appreciate the sentiment, I am not seeking validation, either way.

My info and opinion is open to all, and I am very comfortable with who I am and where I stand.

Good,i wouldn't want you taking your ball home again;-)

George Hannah said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
FantasyIreland said:

where are you standing on our ins and outs Tolm, comfortable with them too?

Can't say I have bothered to find out this weekend.

Very comfortable that Mangala was always the No.1 choice and will be announced soon enough.

As I am that we are trying to create some more wiggle room for another signing.

JamesMCFC said:
Hopefully it's isco
Not sure real madrid are keen on loaning him out when liverpool are willing to buy him. Isco could make a play saying he'll only go to us but who knows

cmdub said:
JamesMCFC said:
Hopefully it's isco
Not sure real madrid are keen on loaning him out when liverpool are willing to buy him. Isco could make a play saying he'll only go to us but who knows

Regardless of what Liverpool want, who thinks he'll actually want to go? Still his choice at the end of the day, and it isn't going to be a hard one between City with Pellegrini or Liverpool with Brenda.

de niro said:
Nightmare Walking said:
Could we not a thread where itk doubters can post their vitriol? This way anyone who wants to read that shit can do so. That way the rest of us can enjoy threads such as these.

I don't think there would be much interest in the itk doubters though tbh. But if it stops them ruining interesting threads such as these then we have progressed.

or we could just ask the haters to stay out of the thread.
at least that way they get to decide when they next log on.

I just don't understand them tbh. I have spent many years reading these threads from before I registered and they always seem interesting and light hearted.
Then some idiot will come along and on a crusade to try and prove someone wrong. If someone is that way inclined then do something useful and become a prosecution barrister. That way everyone else can get on with enjoying the threads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.