And so it begins...

cookster said:
Adebayor said:
cookster said:
Confused, thought you said Mangala was done?

He's saying Mangala IS done, but after his signing we haven't finished our business. He thinks there's more to come.

Exciting!

Thanks for clarifiying ;)
Surely we'll have to move out a few foreign players to keep the squad numbers right for next season. When Mangala comes in, one will have to leave, if we sign Isco or similar another will have to be moved on. I wonder if City will still register Negredo, if he is going to out for 3 months plus then maybe he could be left out of registration until January, it would free a place up but I don't think he'd be happy with this unless we could loan him out to sunnier climes until he gets his fitness back.

Didn't Real Madrid tell PSG to do one with a loan + buy option for Di Maria, cant see them changing that with Isco and cant see us getting the funds for him :(

Jaxite said:
Didn't Real Madrid tell PSG to do one with a loan + buy option for Di Maria, cant see them changing that with Isco and cant see us getting the funds for him :(

Di Maria worth £50m easily

Isco worth about £20m - £25m

Not saying they would allow it but a £5m down payment for a season loan and pay the rest next summer

Tolm,any idea what the situation is with Zucculini? has he signed or is he on trial?

Reports suggest he hasn't yet been paid for?

I wonder how much Douglas Costa's release clause is with Shaktar. Probably fairly high, and I believe Kia is his agent, so I am not sure it would be worth it, but he is a talented forward (wasted in Ukraine) and is currently refusing to return to his club (depending on what you believe it is either because of the conflict or because Kia wants to force a move away for more money).

Just general thoughts.

Jaxite said:

Di Maria is their most expensive asset they could sell this summer, he was arguably one of if not the best creative player in European football last season, his assist stats are incredible.

I think Marca have us, Liverpool and Milan interested in Isco and none of those clubs will stump up £20m-£25m for him this window and will all want loan + option to buy deals, if Madrid want top money for him they may have to loan him and take the cash next summer.

sam-caddick said:
Jaxite said:

Di Maria is their most expensive asset they could sell this summer, he was arguably one of if not the best creative player in European football last season, his assist stats are incredible.

I think Marca have us, Liverpool and Milan interested in Isco and none of those clubs will stump up £20m-£25m for him this window and will all want loan + option to buy deals, if Madrid want top money for him they may have to loan him and take the cash next summer.
Or January possibly with ourselves?

SebastianBlue said:
I wonder how much Douglas Costa's release clause is with Shaktar. Probably fairly high, and I believe Kia is his agent, so I am not sure it would be worth it, but he is a talented forward (wasted in Ukraine) and is currently refusing to return to his club (depending on what you believe it is either because of the conflict or because Kia wants to force a move away for more money).

Just general thoughts.
Don't see any issues with us signing a forward represented by Kia who goes on strike to get what he wants. Where do we sign?

bluesince76 said:
SebastianBlue said:

Just general thoughts.
Don't see any issues with us signing a forward represented by Kia who goes on strike to get what he wants. Where do we sign?

How's his short game then?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Interesting to hear Vieira talking up Pogba today on the official site.

With respect, if it is the #askpatrick item, he was asked who he sees as having similar qualities to today in todays game to him No surprise he chose a french central midfielder is it. Or are you hinting there is interest?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.