And so it begins...

yarny101 said:
Just thinking about the fact that Mendez is the agent of Mangala and Di Maria, could this be the cause of the delay trying to organise a double deal?

Those two in a double deal would cost around €70-80m, we cannot afford that.

sam-caddick said:
yarny101 said:
Just thinking about the fact that Mendez is the agent of Mangala and Di Maria, could this be the cause of the delay trying to organise a double deal?

Those two in a double deal would cost around €70-80m, we cannot afford that.

Even if we sold Negredo and Garcia?

PSG have £48m on the table for Di Maria according to Di Marzio, who says United are also showing interest. So that may rule out the Di Maria theory.

LoveCity said:
PSG have £48m on the table for Di Maria according to Di Marzio, who says United are also showing interest. So that may rule out the Di Maria theory.

Hey?!! What is there cap on spending? They've spent 49m already unless they are selling Cavani for 50m

waspish said:
LoveCity said:

Hey?!! What is there cap on spending? They've spent 49m already unless they are selling Cavani for 50m

Even if they sold Cavani for that much, in buying Di Maria they'd be well over their cap because of Luiz. And there have been whispers courtesy of a sports journalist (not quite Di Marzio level, but fairly reputable) in Italy of a £60m bid for Cavani from United, which I think would be absolutely ridiculous (and I rate Cavani quite highly).

LoveCity said:
waspish said:
LoveCity said:

Even if they sold Cavani for that much, in buying Di Maria they'd be well over their cap because of Luiz. And there have been whispers courtesy of a sports journalist (not quite Di Marzio level, but fairly reputable) in Italy of a £60m bid for Cavani from United, which I think would be absolutely ridiculous (and I rate Cavani quite highly).

Doesn't look like they are taking UEFA cap seriously then?! I just can't see the rags spending 60m on Cavani if they do it means the glazers are desperate to get back in top 4 and money is no object this season..

JoeMercer'sWay said:
feels like the cartel are all in cahoots to our expense, just passing money around between themselves and thus not doing business with us, depriving us of targets.

They maybe something in that, I think it's the agent of Mourinho and his players who are taking the piss out of us we shouldn't deal with him and tell to do one..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.